The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This Wayne segment is a lot of revisionist history. His music didn’t age well and his star power was limited, which is why Drake and Future blew past him

His output at the time was unmatched but a lot of it wasn’t long lasting. They’re also acting like no one else had a run like that which is false

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
This Wayne segment is a lot of revisionist history. His music didn’t age well and his star power was limited, which is why Drake and Future blew past him

His output at the time was unmatched but a lot of it wasn’t long lasting. They’re also acting like no one else had a run like that which is false
There's a lot of revisionist history when it comes to artists and it's really annoying. Nobody wants to ever keep it a buck

nikkas can still be icons even if you point out their flaws.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yea, Mel lost in this Majors argument. You can't go to the "he only dating a black woman for the look" argument in this instance. Especially if the white girl found Good in his phone lol. The issue with Mel is she doesnt have real "insiders" for info. When she say "it's being discussed" she just mean the shyt we read on ig posts and headlines. If she actually had insiders and knew Majors preferred white women, she wouldve called this out when the shyt first happened.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Catching up on saturdays pod.

I agree with P, whether he snitched or not. He ever classified himself as a street dude just because he signed dudes from the streets?

essentially i dont wanna see another black man in jail, but i’ll see him in a grave. :skip:
:comeon:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Joe wasted all that time & money on them bum ass female podcasts on his network….But he might have gold if he spin off one with Melyssa, Sabrina, & Flip/Ish or something
Sabrina don’t talk enough (she might warm up if she comes every so often)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Sabrina don’t talk enough (she might warm up if she comes every so often)
She wasn’t used to Flip crazy ass :dead:

It was hilarious watching her reaction to him and watching M4’s now, She be dapping him up every time and leaning into the fukkery now but she used to be like Sabrina :russ:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
People who can’t understand anything other than what’s in their peanut brain are either retarded or retarded. And you’re… let’s see if you can solve that equation.

It’s either a building or not a building — but aren’t there different types of buildings? No compare it with the only thing I know, fakkitry.
A cult classic would still be a classic. To say no it’s not a “classic” it’s a “cult classic” is stupid ass semantics. Either it’s a classic or it ain’t.

Aren’t all apartments, offices, towers, etc. buildings?

In your example, That would be like someone saying it’s not a building it’s an apartment complex…

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
"Julia Roberts is our Julia Roberts" :dead:

I be on the "not too much on Mel" train occasionally but she fully deserve the jokes on that one. Don't care how she tried to clean it up. Could see if she said Angela Bassett is our Julia Roberts, not no got damn Megan Goode. Girl is a sex symbol, that's it, that's All.

WTF is Joe and the rest on with this Wayne topic :dahell:
What he did was shytty, especially if he was 3 hours late. idgaf how he feel about what his artist can handle or how Wayne day went. I paid to see you perform......on time.

Niccas was beating around the bush on that, tryna shoot him all types of bail talmbout only he knows his artists mental health and shyt. Shut that shyt up. I paid to see lil Wayne and you ended the concert cuz I went to grab a beer during Lil fukkin Twist's set nicca.

"I like to be stretched out" - Mel

:whew:

She leaning hard into the shyt these days lol. Ain't no way one of these niccas not getting caught up at home by end of yr lol