The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I hate how these niccas act like fakkits when it comes to calling shyt classics, not no BS "Cult Classics" or whatever or no dumb shyt about it taking 10-20 years to know if something is classic. It does not take that long to know if some shyt is classic.

We knew in the moment that Breaking Bad was classic. Succession is gearing up for the last 2 episodes and everyone knows rn its a classic.
MBDTF was a classic and it didn't take a year, 5 years, or 10 years to recognize that.
Kendrick albums
etc.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I hate how these niccas act like fakkits when it comes to calling shyt classics, not no BS "Cult Classics" or whatever or no dumb shyt about it taking 10-20 years to know if something is classic. It does not take that long to know if some shyt is classic.

We knew in the moment that Breaking Bad was classic. Succession is gearing up for the last 2 episodes and everyone knows rn its a classic.
MBDTF was a classic and it didn't take a year, 5 years, or 10 years to recognize that.
Kendrick albums
etc.
It doesn’t have to be black or white, some things grow into classics but everyone didn’t catch on to it at the outset. Because it was niche, didn’t have the right commercial contacts to spread it, was ahead of its time and on. It can go decades before the mainstream understand the impact, or hear it for that matter.

Just like there’s French classics, NY classics, southern classics, Drill classics, hip-hop classics, pop classics and the list goes on.

Being against cult classics sounds like a lobbyist for universal music group :mjlol:

Silkk

Daps
It doesn’t have to be black or white, some things grow into classics but everyone didn’t catch on to it at the outset. Because it was niche, didn’t have the right commercial contacts to spread it, was ahead of its time and on. It can go decades before the mainstream understand the impact, or hear it for that matter.

Just like there’s French classics, NY classics, southern classics, Drill classics, hip-hop classics, pop classics and the list goes on.

Being against cult classics sounds like a lobbyist for universal music group :mjlol:
Its either a classic or its not.

You’re either a faggit or you not and you’re leaning heavily one way.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Its either a classic or its not.

You’re either a faggit or you not and you’re leaning heavily one way.

People who can’t understand anything other than what’s in their peanut brain are either retarded or retarded. And you’re… let’s see if you can solve that equation.

It’s either a building or not a building — but aren’t there different types of buildings? No compare it with the only thing I know, fakkitry.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
30 seconds in and this nikka Joe trippin already

One of them pods I see what time he’s on

:mjlol:

Silkk

Daps
People who can’t understand anything other than what’s in their peanut brain are either retarded or retarded. And you’re… let’s see if you can solve that equation.

It’s either a building or not a building — but aren’t there different types of buildings? No compare it with the only thing I know, fakkitry.
Keep it moving fakkit :camby:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

I disagree with that. Just because a lot of ppl didnt catch it at the same time, doesnt stop it from being a classic til some majority sees it. If it's a classic.........shyt's a classic. It shouldnt need anything before it. It's like with movies when someon says, oh yea, that's a "hood/black classic". It sorta disqualifies shyt from the regular classic(white audience) category. Oh, he one of the best "black qbs ever", nah he one of the best qbs....period.
These Ja Morant & Jonathan Majors topics suckin the air outta the pod off rip
Majors shyt is funny because it's just pure hate from Joe because nikkas wasnt shooting him bale when he had his domestic issues. Joe acting like his women aint been taking interviews saying he abused him and he didnt admit to sitting on stomachs :mjlol: