The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They watch too many Puffy, Steve Stoute, Jay and hip-hop hustler interviews. They speak in instagram captions.

For those asking: their grift is accepting money to put people on their platform who are scam artists. It happened multiple times. They don’t vet anyone; they just accept the cash and give them an episode. Many people have lost money investing with the clowns they’ve promoted. And they never apologize.
Him500 being the most egregious example.

I'm a hater because im not fooled by who they cosign i guess :heh:

Ok... now stack that against the good they've provided. Them and Ian Dunlap do a show called Market Mondays every single Monday anywhere from 90 mins to 2 hours 30 mins where they give nothing but free financial GAME. They give advice on stocks, investment plays, and how to build wealth. They've been doing this for YEARS... for free... on Youtube.

They also have a disclaimer at the beginning of every show that says everyone should do their own research before making any investments.

The people they've had on their platform? They've given us Ash Cash who is a well known financial advisor in the black community. They had this other dude I can't remember his name but he was dropping GEMS on how to own real estate and multi-family homes. They had this black sister on giving game on how to get rich acquiring government contracts. And they gave us 19 Keys for Allah's sake. And plenty of other legit people I'm forgetting.

But no, go ahead and focus on a n*gga named Him500 (never heard of dude in my life) rather than focus on the positives.

Also, if they say do your research before you invest, and you don't, whose fault is that?

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok... now stack that against the good they've provided. Them and Ian Dunlap do a show called Market Mondays every single Monday anywhere from 90 mins to 2 hours 30 mins where they give nothing but free financial GAME. They give advice on stocks, investment plays, and how to build wealth. They've been doing this for YEARS... for free... on Youtube.

They also have a disclaimer at the beginning of every show that says everyone should do their own research before making any investments.

The people they've had on their platform? They've given us Ash Cash who is a well known financial advisor in the black community. They had this other dude I can't remember his name but he was dropping GEMS on how to own real estate and multi-family homes. They had this black sister on giving game on how to get rich acquiring government contracts. And they gave us 19 Keys for Allah's sake. And plenty of other legit people I'm forgetting.

But no, go ahead and focus on a n*gga named Him500 (never heard of dude in my life) rather than focus on the positives.

Also, if they say do your research before you invest, and you don't, whose fault is that?
Him500 isn’t the only one though. They’re pay for play, which is never good when you’re talking about financial literacy.

19Keys is a damn fool and a grifter also:bryan:

The early days of their show has great information and actual business people from multiple sectors. I salute them for that. When they got notoriety and shifted towards prosperity preaching they lost me.

Of course people should do their own research, but their target audience isn’t that kind of crowd. The scam artists they put on there know that, which is why they pay tens of thousands to go on there.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It's hard to hate on EYL and what they do for people, but ya'll are doing a great job :beli:
What do they do?
Ish playing stupid acting like it can’t be beef in finance lol.

They didn’t wanna say it, but all the guts trying to teach you finance are also trying to gain a market share who they can leverage that into money.
So they teach financial literacy while also trying to take the same folks money?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
What do they do?

So they teach financial literacy while also trying to take the same folks money?
Yes they don’t wanna say it. But what’s how someone can beef with them lol.

Everyone trying to get paid.

So if me and you both teach finance I wanna get the most followers and most subscribers. It don’t mean I don’t want the people I’m teaching to learn, it’s just I wanna be paid for my knowledge.

Nobody is doing anything in entertainment for free