The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
IN THAT GANGSTA LEAN...THAT....GANGSTA LEEEEEEEAAAAAAN :ohlawd:

Let's pocket watch a lil bit :mjlit: Yo y'all think Joe got more money than Envy and Charla? No way Charla ain't got a million, right? I don't think that's the case, brehs.
Them nikkas make more than a mil a year just off the Breakfast Club alone

I don't know if Envy still actively DJs, I'm sure he doesn't need to but if he does then he no doubt makes millions a year off that. I remember seeing a list way back in like 2010 or some shyt about what Him, Drama, Whoo Kid, and Pauly D were getting to do DJ gigs. shyt was nuts. I'm sure it's went WAY up since then.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Joe was bad today. Instead telling us what he purchased from the dispensary and he started talking about capitalism

The usher show became about the other rich and famous people that were there

I get his girl getting sick ruined the rest of the trip.

The CTG rant was just stupid.
This is the podcast these days.. it's fukking trash

It used to be a comedy/hip hop/current events pod.. nowadays it's just "podding about podding... Poooodders this poooodders that.."

Joe being all giddy being around rich white men.. pathetic as hell. Who actually wants to listen to this shyt.. nikka spent an hour telling a story about Vegas that wasn't engaging, funny or nothing.. if one of the other nikkas went on that long he woulda cut them nikkas off

Just started the CTG rant.. I'm out, 2 mins and I'm done again lmaoo how do people enjoy this shyt

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ishpick :laff:

C34v.gif

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yeah that CTG rant was just weird. He starts it with the Steve Harvey talking about who cares about competing and worried about others money but spends half the time trying to clown CTG for not having over 30mil? (Which I don’t believe) man has had a few best seller books, network tv shows, hosts the top radio morning show, etc. I thought he was just bigging up Gillie and Wallo and Joe just running with some sound bites. I wouldn’t mind hearing a few more pods without Joe lol. He still is needed but not every pod

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Funny as hell but Surf was fronting like a MF. Every gym I've been at be nothing but old ass white men hanging out naked for way too long. We done all accidentally caught view of dikk and at times laugh at seeing some baby dikk.