The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Cause we all know why they beefing lol. Char use to constantly throw shots at joe, even in his presence. Remember him telling rory and mal in joe face to not trust joe and he gonna do him dirty.

After the breakup he totally trashed joe and all the people afflicated with him started coming out with stories of old dirt from joe(jerking off dogs, tahrai(whatever her name) domestic violence shyt. They jumped on the bandwagon to bury joe when he was down.

Then joe started openingly throwing shots and threatening to go interview girl who claimed char raped her

Flip be asking stupid questions that’s been answered on air already
Funny thing about it is Joe used to let the shots CTG slide cause he thought CTG was a friend or something. Even when Mal would go in on them, Joe really didnt say much iirc. Then CTG went ham after the spotify deal, like he was waiting for his moment to cancel Joe. Which was weird because they had did the end of year review or something and it seemed like they were cool. Joe also mentioned that the person who leaked the jerking off dog story was also linked to CTG as well.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny thing about it is Joe used to let the shots CTG slide cause he thought CTG was a friend or something. Even when Mal would go in on them, Joe really didnt say much iirc. Then CTG went ham after the spotify deal, like he was waiting for his moment to cancel Joe. Which was weird because they had did the end of year review or something and it seemed like they were cool. Joe also mentioned that the person who leaked the jerking off dog story was also linked to CTG as well.
Mal was telling him wayyyyyy in advance that CTG doesn’t really fukk with him. Joe wouldn’t listen.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Mal was telling him wayyyyyy in advance that CTG doesn’t really fukk with him. Joe wouldn’t listen.
Yep. I remember that. Joe would tell him he was wrong :mjlol:
I mean he got his name from YouTube and ig by punching people in the stomach. No really from his matches.
During his ring entrance the announcer mentioned his social media following instead of his boxing accomplishments iirc

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean he got his name from YouTube and ig by punching people in the stomach. No really from his matches.
he did what alot of boxers should be doing which is utilize social media to boost his profile but Garcia has an extensive amateur background just like the other young nikkas around 130-140(and he fought them!). Garcia has fought former title challengers in pro boxing, a youtuber is KSI and Jake Paul, Garcia is not that.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
he did what alot of boxers should be doing which is utilize social media to boost his profile but Garcia has an extensive amateur background just like the other young nikkas around 130-140(and he fought them!). Garcia has fought former title challengers in pro boxing, a youtuber is KSI and Jake Paul, Garcia is not that.
You guys cant tell context and just come in here to complain. Clearly he knows he a real fight and not like Jake Paul. He just saying this was a hype and flashy fight, but everyone knew Ryan has no substance and was gonna get whooped.

Vegas had him 280+. Which is absolutely crazy for a fight.

The ring announcers talked about his talking bout his social media as he walked out

Rolly was a better opponent

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys cant tell context and just come in here to complain. Clearly he knows he a real fight and not like Jake Paul. He just saying this was a hype and flashy fight, but everyone knew Ryan has no substance and was gonna get whooped.

Vegas had him 280+. Which is absolutely crazy for a fight.

The ring announcers talked about his talking bout his social media as he walked out

Rolly was a better opponent
Rolly was a +450 underdog, had a gift win vs a nobody Jackson Ramirez and had a worse resume than Garcia, no he was not a better opponent. I'm not gonna argue what came out of dude's own mouth, if you want to speak for Budden and be his representative that's on you, shyt aint that serious.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Joe was bad today. Instead telling us what he purchased from the dispensary and he started talking about capitalism

The usher show became about the other rich and famous people that were there

I get his girl getting sick ruined the rest of the trip.

The CTG rant was just stupid.
Ironically enough, he should have delegated himself down to a C or D mic if he was gonna bring these wet paper towel vibes fresh off a vacay.

shyt, let the magnificent 5 rock like they did last week and you just chime in if you not gonna come in here on that same shyt you was on when you took the group vacay either earlier this year or late last year where everybody in the house was eye fukkin his girl and they were getting turned away from restaurants or whatever. Now that was some funny shyt, not "and then it all hit me" and whatever fake profound shyt he was on today.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Joe really just be talking man.....Lets say the money he makes comes from Patreon, Amp, and whatever from Youtube

CTG has his Breakfast Club money, Brilliant Idiots and the money from that youtube and Patreon, His Podcast network, Whatever he gets from Revolt, His books, etc. and thats just off the top of my head its hard to believe Joe is making more than him

Oh and the biggest difference, Joe doesn't take ad money