The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

You calling me a thief and shytting on my name.
:ufdup: Yea dont show up to my son's birth you piece of shyt.

:mjlol: @ "im trying hard not to say anything" from Mal. nikka get the shyt off yo chest then.

:mjlol: @ Rory's "thank gawd im not a crip" What were you gonna do if you were? Leave a threatening hallmark card in Joe's mailbox like you did Ak?

Last edited:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA

That's supposed to be a clip to pull some listeners to their pod??

giphy.gif

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Per usual, Rory laughing way too hard at his own joke & Mal being too cool for school :unimpressed:

They really should take a pg out of Joe's book and Bring B. Simone's weirdly shaped self back or something to spice shyt up. That pod was actually funny as hell. And Demaris and ole Julian ain't it.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
You calling me a thief and shytting on my name.
:ufdup: Yea dont show up to my son's birth you piece of shyt.

:mjlol: @ "im trying hard not to say anything" from Mal. nikka get the shyt off yo chest then.

:mjlol: @ Rory's "thank gawd im not a crip" What were you gonna do if you were? Leave a threatening hallmark card in Joe's mailbox like you did Ak?
joe was right, and joe & ak really won:wow:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
stick a fork in this shyt :mjlol:

Joe won :wow:

It's obvious Rory still wish he was on JBP and still feel ways about it. That fake laugh can't hide the pain. What's interesting is if roles/friendships were reversed with the standing Rory and Mal had wit Joe, like if Rory was REALLY Joe man like Mal was (Joe was offended Mal chose the white boi side and left) and vice versa, does anyone actually think Rory would leave the pod and rock wit Mal? He would be on that sly cac shyt like Parks and watch Mal leave. Throw some slick shots as adlibs later too.