The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
1. :mjlol: at Joe sending shots at Rory and Mal
2. in the Ciara dress convo, Joe was just plain wrong and wanted to throw the misogynistic word around. nikka just started yelling and try to end the convo when it was obvious he was wrong lol
What’d he say?

Joe was on Ak’s podcast this week btw.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
He said "Look at that real nikka sentiment that some other people out there are clearly lacking." after AD from Cac22's show said that he's still going to be loyal to Adam.

Yea I had to screw my face up for that. Blind loyalty is never the wave definitely not to a grimy person like Joe or a fukking racist like Adam22.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
1. Yall misrepresenting what Joe said/meant. Joe was saying that's real nikka shyt because even tho AD/Adam have fell out, AD still acknowledged that Adam show him game and a new way to make money for him/his family.
2. He didnt say that after AD mentioned being loyal to Adam.
Here's the clip

does She curse more than the others? I haven’t noticed
I dont think she does. Seemed like they were on her about cussing cuz she sounds awkward cussing.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
1. Yall misrepresenting what Joe said/meant. Joe was saying that's real nikka shyt because even tho AD/Adam have fell out, AD still acknowledged that Adam show him game and a new way to make money for him/his family.
2. He didnt say that after AD mentioned being loyal to Adam.
Here's the clip

I dont think she does. Seemed like they were on her about cussing cuz she sounds awkward cussing.

I don't know shyt about Adam22 but it seems like Adam22 was sucsessful first and then brought dude in. Joe wasn't a successful podcaster before Rory and Mal. They all learned the podcast business and how to be successful at it together. Joe's name brought attention to the podcast and he was the best at it and got paid the higher percentage rightfully. But they all propped each other up but once it blows up Joe then switches up. So why would anyone stay loyal to that?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I don't know shyt about Adam22 but it seems like Adam22 was sucsessful first and then brought dude in. Joe wasn't a successful podcaster before Rory and Mal. They all learned the podcast business and how to be successful at it together. Joe's name brought attention to the podcast and he was the best at it and got paid the higher percentage rightfully. But they all propped each other up but once it blows up Joe then switches up. So why would anyone stay loyal to that?
Why do yall keep talking about loyal? Where did Joe say anything about loyalty?
Acknowledging that someone put you in position isnt some undying loyalty shyt.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ish is right :manny:

Joe playing the opposing side is entertaining when he has a point. He's otherwise unbearable because instead of admitting defeat or seeing it from someone else's POV, he stands in whatever deluded shyt he concocted in his head :aicmon:
nikka looked up the definition, was wrong, and still wouldn’t admit he was wrong :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ice is right. EST Gee definitely fell off. That shyt is not catching at all now.

You can’t really party or turn up to his music But his new music doesnt have the quality of the old stuff

His shyt was always car/gym music for me. I don’t see his shyt as “turn up” never did. But it’s not even take a ride music anymore. That shyt is flat. I think he needs to branch out production wise.

Its not just that.

Basically Young Thug getting locked up made everyone tighten up. No one wants to even flirt with that shyt anymore and on top of Takeoff dying...its like we're just ready for a shift.

Thats why Jersey Club sound is taking off right now. People just want a different energy in the music.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Its not just that.

Basically Young Thug getting locked up made everyone tighten up. No one wants to even flirt with that shyt anymore and on top of Takeoff dying...its like we're just ready for a shift.

Thats why Jersey Club sound is taking off right now. People just want a different energy in the music.
Has nothing to what G making 🗑️ music right now. Absolutely nothing. If his shyt was still hitting like Lick Back, Get Money, Opinion Base or even The Realest from one of his more recent projects, niccas wouldn't even be trippin'.

But as it stands, it seem like drugs/lean + dropping way too often got him in a chokehold.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Has nothing to what G making 🗑️ music right now. Absolutely nothing. If his shyt was still hitting like Lick Back, Get Money, Opinion Base or even The Realest from one of his more recent projects, niccas wouldn't even be trippin'.

But as it stands, it seem like drugs/lean + dropping way too often got him in a chokehold.
you're proving my point.