The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can’t really party or turn up to his music But his new music doesnt have the quality of the old stuff
His shyt was always car/gym music for me. I don’t see his shyt as “turn up” never did. But it’s not even take a ride music anymore. That shyt is flat. I think he needs to branch out production wise.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
His shyt was always car/gym music for me. I don’t see his shyt as “turn up” never did. But it’s not even take a ride music anymore. That shyt is flat. I think he needs to branch out production wise.
Yea, then he started using that gravelly voice more instead of rapping regularly, shyt is not listenable, hard to understand what he sayin and is grating to my ears. It wasnt the track with Jeezy, but another one on the album that he released with that one on it. :francis:
Compare that to gates when he uses the gravelly shyt, it's most lowly just a lower tone and you still understand what he says.

Edit: Like the start of this track and Foreva:

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
M Ford with this Lori Harvey discussion sounded nuts

nikkas were like

we-do-not-care-mike-tomlin.gif
Then that Larsa Pippen shyt came around and she was like

CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
1. :mjlol: at Joe sending shots at Rory and Mal
2. in the Ciara dress convo, Joe was just plain wrong and wanted to throw the misogynistic word around. nikka just started yelling and try to end the convo when it was obvious he was wrong lol

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps