The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
With all the nikkas leavin No Jumper and it fallin off I don't think the timing of Joe signin Flip, Mel, doin skits, tryin blatantly to go viral etc is some coincidence. I think Ak who knows some of em nikkas told Joe they had behind the scene issues and shyt was breakin up a bit. Then when Joe seen Ak slyly pushin buttons and causin some infightin (similar to how he did Rory and Mal) Joe want to capitalize on what he think a market he can dominate and claim if No Jumper completely fall off. I never watched that show or gave that cac any attention but it seem to be goin that way.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I think Joe did a good job holding Adolf22s feet to the fire, but at the same time could have went harder *pause* I guess he don’t remember how this funky racist was showing all his teeth, and going from pod to pod after he was on the pod, declaring victory, and telling anyone that would listen that he killed a room full of folks. I think a little bit of Joe “everybody is hating on him now, I’m gonna shoot him some bail” came out, and he kind of knocked him down a little bit, and then helped him up and dusted him off. This guy should be destroyed

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Interesting to hear Flip, on the Improper Improv episode, talk about his money troubles and how Joe has helped him out.

Sounds like Flip made a lot of money a couple years ago, got smacked by the IRS and needs the bread bad. Then he spoke to Joe about it and Joe invited him on the show as a part of the cast along with this YouTube show they have going on.

So Joe looks like a good friend in the situation, and that’s why Flip is always very gracious on the show. I imagine Joe sees the upside for himself too, but can’t knock him for it either.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
With all the nikkas leavin No Jumper and it fallin off I don't think the timing of Joe signin Flip, Mel, doin skits, tryin blatantly to go viral etc is some coincidence. I think Ak who knows some of em nikkas told Joe they had behind the scene issues and shyt was breakin up a bit. Then when Joe seen Ak slyly pushin buttons and causin some infightin (similar to how he did Rory and Mal) Joe want to capitalize on what he think a market he can dominate and claim if No Jumper completely fall off. I never watched that show or gave that cac any attention but it seem to be goin that way.
I don’t think they were directly correlated like that but it’s definitely plausible. Ak has been playing divide and conquer for a bit now but I don’t think it would have worked if wasn’t for Adam being Adam. His never at fault arrogance is amazing to me. Interesting enough though Ak is prepping to start his own cast called the Akademy as well.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Interesting to hear Flip, on the Improper Improv episode, talk about his money troubles and how Joe has helped him out.

Sounds like Flip made a lot of money a couple years ago, got smacked by the IRS and needs the bread bad. Then he spoke to Joe about it and Joe invited him on the show as a part of the cast along with this YouTube show they have going on.

So Joe looks like a good friend in the situation, and that’s why Flip is always very gracious on the show. I imagine Joe sees the upside for himself too, but can’t knock him for it either.

Explains here

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think they were directly correlated like that but it’s definitely plausible. Ak has been playing divide and conquer for a bit now but I don’t think it would have worked if wasn’t for Adam being Adam. His never at fault arrogance is amazing to me. Interesting enough though Ak is prepping to start his own cast called the Akademy as well.
Ak is so much smarter than these dudes it’s hilarious