The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Yea, nikkas who dont know see it as begging/broke shyt/ outta line for the creator to do. But no..........that's light work and par for the course. And I guarantee w/e Joe doing aint got shyt on what they do on twitch. This shyt is viewed as supporting the creator.

shyt, it's far more egregious on twitch and even a lot of other YouTube CC.

I watch a gaming channel where a random nikka paid them $1000 in $200 chunks just to go smoke weed behind a curtain and build a Nintendo labo

If you have the fanbase, aye man

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Damn Ish had some trash ass examples for the accent argument.

Why would we as Americans care about Drake using a Jamaican or w/e accent? nikkas in Canada or w/e would need to point out why that's a problem. When he came here he wrapped regular.

Why would we care about actors changing their voices to fit a role better? It's what they are paid for.

Neither of those are the same as a white girl from Austraila coming here and putting on a black southern accent to get on.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
I hate that Flip removed all of his “Da Callers” episodes for that weak ass Caffeine Deal. That was some of the funniest shyt on Youtube. “Improper Improv” is basically the same shyt.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is in play that McAfee could walk away from his four-year, $120 million-plus deal with FanDuel, The Post has learned.

Is Joe still trying to get the FanDuel sponsorship?