The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Joe is a contrarian mother fukka, he having Adolf22 on tomorrow or something. Let’s see what kind of energy the brings, if he really goes in on that chomo racist lame, I will become a patreony or whatever dumb shyt they call them lol

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Joe is a contrarian mother fukka, he having Adolf22 on tomorrow or something. Let’s see what kind of energy the brings, if he really goes in on that chomo racist lame, I will become a patreony or whatever dumb shyt they call them lol

I mean they went in on that guy before didn't they?? I don't watch No Jumper but Van Lathan was talking about Adam on his podcast and how he's platforming ppl like Richard Spencer now. Joe SHOULD ask about that but he's a horrible interviewer so who knows??

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ish back but M4 had to stay home :patrice:

And Joe starting this shyt off with some shade like a mofo :mjpls:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Ish back but M4 had to stay home :patrice:

And Joe starting this shyt off with some shade like a mofo :mjpls:
Her stuff came they called her I believe it .

Crazy took that long for her stuff to get there . I know she was livid .

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

I think Joe is gonna rub all this shyt in his face if Adam really shows up. He would be an idiot too considering Joe and Ak are still very close.

I think we're about to see a huge turn on Adam publicly

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
I think Joe is gonna rub all this shyt in his face if Adam really shows up. He would be an idiot too considering Joe and Ak are still very close.

I think we're about to see a huge turn on Adam publicly
That would be fukking incredible, I want Adolf(shewas16,Iwas)22 to lose everything twice as fast as his team built it, but you never know what you gonna get from Joe. I want him to completely destroy this lame, especially after the "victory tour" this guy 22 went on after the last time he was on the pod, but really knowing how Joe is, and how he is determined to go against the grain on every single thing, I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to prop Adam1488 up, and give him props, smh

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Her stuff came they called her I believe it .

Crazy took that long for her stuff to get there . I know she was livid .
And it puts you in a precarious situation, too, almost like at a restaurant, where you have to wait until the service is completely finished until you can really go in. Last thing you want is for people that have all your shyt to hate your fukking guts and be looking to get back at you

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
That would be fukking incredible, I want Adolf(shewas16,Iwas)22 to lose everything twice as fast as his team built it, but you never know what you gonna get from Joe. I want him to completely destroy this lame, especially after the "victory tour" this guy 22 went on after the last time he was on the pod, but really knowing how Joe is, and how he is determined to go against the grain on every single thing, I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to prop Adam1488 up, and give him props, smh

I would to be honest, for the reason you specifically said. Adam felt like he won the first time and even bragged about it, though that changed, but there's no way Joe hasn't been keeping a very close eye on this. Even more so after interviewing Rory and Mal and trying to get them to bash joe.

And he just sat with ak recently too. If flip is there, then I have a strong feeling it's gonna go up and joe isn't gonna feel embarrassed on his platform again.

Also I think ice is familiar with AD and played his music or a feature from him too.

I would be disappointed as fukk if Joe lets him on without learning anything and Adam leaves feeling good about the pod.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
I would to be honest, for the reason you specifically said. Adam felt like he won the first time and even bragged about it, though that changed, but there's no way Joe hasn't been keeping a very close eye on this. Even more so after interviewing Rory and Mal and trying to get them to bash joe.

And he just sat with ak recently too. If flip is there, then I have a strong feeling it's gonna go up and joe isn't gonna feel embarrassed on his platform again.

Also I think ice is familiar with AD and played his music or a feature from him too.

I would be disappointed as fukk if Joe lets him on without learning anything and Adam leaves feeling good about the pod.
I think the interview is supposed to be on that Amp thing that Joe is doing, so it would be a 1 on 1, but I actually have no idea how that amp show works, so we will see. It does have to drive all the other folks in the space crazy that nothing sticks to Joe, and they try to cancel him all the time, but he always skates. I hope they never leave 22 alone, and he gets buried