The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This how I found her I know song is a little corny but I played it all summer when it came out .

She and another cat out the city (Memphis) was under Timbos and Missys wings for a minute. She used to be at all the record pool events but unless you was a trap rapper at the time Memphis wasn’t trying to hear it. She got a lot of hits under her belt as a writer.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Joe and all the rest of them minus QF was on bullshyt about the MBJ situation. Regardless of how you feel about "corny", running into someone that shyt talked you, then act like yall the best of friends to get clout, you gonna call them out.

Then they caping for her talking bout "she didnt even say it, it was her cohost". She agreed with the cohost.
They also didnt mention the part that it seems like she bullied MBJ in school as well.

Was also funny Joe was like "dont do that to our black queens" to defend her in the MBJ part, but then was quick to try and shyt on KeKe for no reason. Then the zesty part :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
People can complain about Flip being annoying (which he can be at times), but he's not scared to tell Joe about himself.
And this is exactly why Joe bytch ass trying to find reasons to keep him home :smh:

Knowing that, Its hard to be mad at Ice for how passive he is when it comes to dealing with Joe’s bytchassness :smh:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe and all the rest of them minus QF was on bullshyt about the MBJ situation. Regardless of how you feel about "corny", running into someone that shyt talked you, then act like yall the best of friends to get clout, you gonna call them out.

Then they caping for her talking bout "she didnt even say it, it was her cohost". She agreed with the cohost.
They also didnt mention the part that it seems like she bullied MBJ in school as well.

Was also funny Joe was like "dont do that to our black queens" to defend her in the MBJ part, but then was quick to try and shyt on KeKe for no reason. Then the zesty part :mjlol:
Dude just be saying shyt. “Anything for content” is his motto. He gonna always have his base. So he really ain’t losing shyt. He’s figured that out. He ain’t gaining nobody new and the ol’ faithful folks staying. He’ll be aight

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
That’s what got him to where he is. :yeshrug: I don’t like him with the planking/stunts shyt either. He’s actually great when he’s serious
definitely notice the tone shift when he's serious

he's also VERY serious on patreon..its a little weird because there's always a delay intially like is this nikka in character? then OH nah he's NOT.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California

This sums up MBJ Hate

Sucka shyt if true no room to call anyone corny

MBJ should see Joe about this, maybe show him that Creed training is a little bit realer than you think. I rarely get pissed about anything an entertainer says but he really on some Hoe shyt with this

Last edited: