The Official It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Season 9 Thread... on FXX?

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I know im late but just saw the Award episode,

Mac:We Jizz in the drink, thats what makes it light
Dennis: no, nobody is jizzing on anything
Mac: Then where do I Jizz
Dennis: You dont Jizz
Mac: How do I orgasm if I dont Jizz

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That part was :russ:along with Mac choking out Dee.

Great commentary on them never being nominated for a major award and the expectations the Emmy voters have for comedies. Really liked how they pointed out how the Emmys stay on :mjpls:for black shows.
Call me slow, but i didnt realize that episode was about the emmy's. All of it made much more sense
The dualities in this episode have me like :ohhh:

-the bell signaling everyone to drink = a laugh track
-the will they won't/won't they storylines in sitcoms
-the token, safe black guy, and cant have too many of them or people wont want to come/watch
-the burlesque bar with not too many people = HBO type shows
(also Frank shouting "it's art, it's art" while in the room with Artemis)
-The new bar that opened down the street and already got an award = Louie

Sunny shytted on the emmys and all these wack sitcoms (big bang theory, new girl, etc)
brilliant

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Call me slow, but i didnt realize that episode was about the emmy's. All of it made much more sense
The dualities in this episode have me like :ohhh:

-the bell signaling everyone to drink = a laugh track
-the will they won't/won't they storylines in sitcoms
-the token, safe black guy, and cant have too many of them or people wont want to come/watch
-the burlesque bar with not too many people = HBO type shows
(also Frank shouting "it's art, it's art" while in the room with Artemis)
-The new bar that opened down the street and already got an award = Louie

Sunny shytted on the emmys and all these wack sitcoms (big bang theory, new girl, etc)
brilliant
Don't forget when they put dee (the washed up actress past her prime) in fuzzy lighting = shytting on soap operas and their actors/actresses

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last nights episode was the first of the season I didn't really care for. It had its moments (Dennis' fantasy was :merchant:) but it seemed like a half baked idea for an episode

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Idk I found last nights shyt hilarious:laff: it legit went nowhere all of the scenarios were funny. I feel this is the only show that tries this type of shyt. You can never legit get a feel for what type of show it will be from ep to ep

They all had these dreams, but when they looked at each other, they knew they wanted to really do some ratchet shyt

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Idk I found last nights shyt hilarious:laff: it legit went nowhere all of the scenarios were funny. I feel this is the only show that tries this type of shyt. You can never legit get a feel for what type of show it will be from ep to ep
this guy frank immediately just starts making hotdogs to eat... That was his dream!!! :heh:

Dennis is just getting dark as the seasons go on... I'm just waiting for the "Dennis kills..". Episode :laugh:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I found the episode to be hilarious and one of the best of the new season. Each fantasy reflected the personalities perfectly from Mac being a badass but not getting the idea of a pun and going to heaven with buff God :huhldup:

Dennis hooking up with that busty news reporter and having her nurse him back to health, only to put her away once those melons were not in play anymore :pachaha:

Dee being a big movie star and hooking up with Josh Groban and Brad Pitt.

Frank not giving a fukk while all the chaos is happening and just chowing down.

To Charlie hooking up with the waitress and them having a bunch of kids that became janitors and waitresses'

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Dee as the butler :lolbron:
I found the episode to be hilarious and one of the best of the new season. Each fantasy reflected the personalities perfectly from Mac being a badass but not getting the idea of a pun and going to heaven with buff God :huhldup:

Dennis hooking up with that busty news reporter and having her nurse him back to health, only to put her away once those melons were not in play anymore :pachaha:

Dee being a big movie star and hooking up with Josh Groban and Brad Pitt.

Frank not giving a fukk while all the chaos is happening and just chowing down.

To Charlie hooking up with the waitress and them having a bunch of kids that became janitors and waitresses'

great episode:blessed: