The Official It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Season 9 Thread... on FXX?

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
X9ry3dw.gif

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:laff: at the Charlie dummy flying out the window after Dennis kicked him

:dead: at Mac checking out Dennis's dikk while they were watching Dee strip -

Mac: :mjpls::shaq:
Dennis: :heh: What are you looking at, man?

EDIT: @We Ready posted the gif already

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Am I the only one that thinks the Always Sunny crew needs to team up with Robert Rodriguez to make a Lethal Weapon type of Grindhouse comedy movie? Lethal Weapon 5 & 6 was all types of side splitting comedy that I could possibly see on the big screen. they can even have Mel Gibson and Danny Glover to make hilarious cameos...

Glover: Are we still too old for this shyt?
Gibson: We're never too old for a paycheck...

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This season they are heavily showing Mac's gay tendencies, next season I'm betting its gonna be a whole episode surrounding the issue.
Yeah I guarantee they eventually have a "Mac comes out of the closet" episode...

They need to dig a little deeper into Dennis.... Dude is legitimately a sociopath and he is due for a psychopathic fit of rage where he murders someone :laugh:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I guarantee they eventually have a "Mac comes out of the closet" episode...

They need to dig a little deeper into Dennis.... Dude is legitimately a sociopath and he is due for a psychopathic fit of rage where he murders someone :laugh:
:russ: Dude going off at the high school reunion going to the car and pulling out his Dexter kit while the rest of the gang are like :dwillhuh::patrice::dahell: