The Official It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Season 9 Thread... on FXX?

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
So the reason they have yet to win any awards...ahem...Emmy...is because they submit episodes "covered in fecal matter and racial slurs". And also they don't "kiss any a$$...how about a little closer to the hole" CTFU

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
The last couple seasons have been great ep followed by a let down ep to me, Im hoping this weeks is just as hilarious as last weeks
I agree. I thought the 1st episode was hilarious, gun episode was meh, and this last one was really good.

Mac gettin hype on Dennis when tried the joke about Mac not having an orgasm and when they were talking about jizzing in the drinks....fukkin hilarious

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I agree. I thought the 1st episode was hilarious, gun episode was meh, and this last one was really good.

Mac gettin hype on Dennis when tried the joke about Mac not having an orgasm and when they were talking about jizzing in the drinks....fukkin hilarious

That part was :russ:along with Mac choking out Dee.

Great commentary on them never being nominated for a major award and the expectations the Emmy voters have for comedies. Really liked how they pointed out how the Emmys stay on :mjpls:for black shows.