Daps
If you were a Palestinian-American wouldn’t you go off script? I know I would
Its entirely possible they would, or its entirely possible they'd realize itd be cutting off their nose to spite their face and stick to the script. Its difficult to project our disposition onto elected officials because they make a different set of calculations than the average joe

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Its entirely possible they would, or its entirely possible they'd realize itd be cutting off their nose to spite their face and stick to the script. Its difficult to project our disposition onto elected officials because they make a different set of calculations than the average joe

"Palestinian Americans can't be trusted to "stick to the script""

More racist talk at 5, back to you Joe

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Aren’t they cutting off their nose to spite their face by leaking their discontent to the media?

Their actions show that they care more about their message than Kamala’s campaign

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
"Palestinian Americans can't be trusted to "stick to the script""

More racist talk at 5, back to you Joe
Not racism. Would you go off script if given the chance to speak at the DNC and you had family getting slaughtered in GAZA?

I can never get an answer from the concern trolls about their disappointment in the DNC about this issue

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think every Palestinian-American would go off script however I think the probability is high that they would go off scrip. The DNC didn’t want to take that chance
Are you aware that many Palestinian-Americans are not "burn it down" anarchists but regular degular Democrats who just want to see their people stop being slaughtered

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Are you aware that many Palestinian-Americans are not "burn it down" anarchists but regular degular Democrats who just want to see their people stop being slaughtered
I agree with you but they’re exhibiting burning down behavior by going to the media with their discontent instead of expressing their discontent privately with Kamala.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don’t think every Palestinian-American would go off script however I think the probability is high that they would go off scrip. The DNC didn’t want to take that chance

Imagine the DNC happened a few months after George Floyd got murdered, and no African American was given a platform because the probability of them speaking about police brutality beyond benign Rodney King lines about "us just getting along" was high.

Tell me that would not be racist, with a straight face