88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Don't be mad at valid parallels and narratives

I just pointed out that it isn't valid and you doubled down

the more you distort this conflict with double speak and loaded language only further delegitimizes it

"bidenegro" you've gotta be cac to be this lost

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I just pointed out that it isn't valid and you doubled down

the more you distort this conflict with double speak and loaded language only further delegitimizes it

"bidenegro" you've gotta be cac to be this lost

No you didn't, you made a wrong statement :umad:

"It" being "delegitimized" by apartheid loving zionists like yourself and Biden doesn't make it delegitimized, the vast majority of the world is siding with the Palestinians and this movement, can't stop it, can't discredit it :wow: :umad:

Check the thread in the other forum :umad: you the apartheid lover of everything Israel. You sure YOU ain't a cac? You don't look like one of those black pentecostal "Sky Daddy returns if Israel nukes Gaza completely and takes over the Mount" believers, and you too dumb to even pretend that you have a chance of being the next Clyburn, no matter how much you lick Israel's taint :laff:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
more wise words from the pro hamas crowd

it's no wonder the world tunes you people out

Last edited:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
@FAH1223 you think Congress would be able to pass a veto proof bypass of Leahy's Law for Israel?

Absolutely. The path to an arms embargo is not only convincing the POTUS but either 34 U.S. Senators or 144 U.S. House Reps, to implement one.

I 100% believe AIPAC can get 67 U.S. Senators and 290 U.S. House Reps to override a presidential order on arms embargo and it would negate his/her veto.