88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This guy has been sucking so much Israeli dikk he's instinctively using their Hasbara tactics and making up things his opponent says.

You know we can all see your dogshyt posts, right? The evidence to convict you is right on the prior page, but like a typical Zionist moron you think you can just close your eyes and put your fingers in your ears yelling "you're projecting!" when people are just quoting your own words back to you. You absolute moron. Standing and saluting for Netanyahu's disgraceful Congressional address. Pound sand.

:what: Trump ran the most explicitly pro-black campaign in modern Republican history.

You are projecting

admin should've banned you years ago

now you're here again to astroturf more bs because it's election time

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

You are projecting

admin should've banned you years ago

now you're here again to astroturf more bs because it's election time
Can you fukking read? Do you think there is no difference between Republicans and Democrats or are you truly just illiterate? Tell the class the difference between what I said and what you claimed I said. Sound it out slowly.

You have been wailing and weeping for an obviously-losing Biden to stay in the race for a month now so he can get whooped by Trump while I've been calling for Kamala to step in to give the Democrats a fighting chance. Evidence points towards you being the astroturfing MAGA agent, dumbass.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Can you fukking read? Do you think there is no difference between Republicans and Democrats or are you truly just illiterate? Tell the class the difference between what I said and what you claimed I said. Sound it out slowly.

Did you copy paste this from an rtf or what?

:mjlol:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Ah another bibi distraction, I'm sure he will drop a bomb on a Gaza camp tomorrow so it be under the radar. fukk hamas fukk israel.

Edit: A strike in a foreign nation? Israel is unhinged and out of control. Bibi trying to start a world War in the middle east, and bring us into it. That pos bibi needs to die with the hamas leader
This dude was clearly killed by Iran

Also Hamas killed all those people