King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
whats bigoted about the elimination of Hamas?
If my sole takeaway from the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising was to criticize the Jews who planned and executed it because they got their innocent fellow Polish Jews killed by the Nazis in the aftermath, and derisively assigned their motivations to religion or ego, and called for Jewish resistance groups to be dissolved for good, I would rightly be called a bigoted, uneducated, antisemitic, illiterate, piece of shyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If my sole takeaway from the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising was to criticize the Jews who planned and executed it because they got their innocent fellow Polish Jews killed by the Nazis in the aftermath, and derisively assigned their motivations to religion or ego, and called for Jewish resistance groups to be dissolved for good, I would rightly be called a bigoted, uneducated, antisemitic, illiterate, piece of shyt.

If Hamas just ignored Israel, Israel would leave them alone. Do you agree with this?

King Kreole

Daps
you're projecting

Mr. "Trump ran the most pro Black campaign in history"
This guy has been sucking so much Israeli dikk he's instinctively using their Hasbara tactics and making up things his opponent says.

You know we can all see your dogshyt posts, right? The evidence to convict you is right on the prior page, but like a typical Zionist moron you think you can just close your eyes and put your fingers in your ears yelling "you're projecting!" when people are just quoting your own words back to you. You absolute moron. Standing and saluting for Netanyahu's disgraceful Congressional address. Pound sand.

King Kreole

Daps
Yes. I agree. Hamas has been harassing palestinians.

Get rid of Hamas.
CJLsXKo.png

What is it about Zionism that turns its most ardent defenders into drooling morons? @88m3 has been posting with a helmet for many years so his idiocy is to be expected, but this this post from you is just basic foolishness.