Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Ah another bibi distraction, I'm sure he will drop a bomb on a Gaza camp tomorrow so it be under the radar. fukk hamas fukk israel.

Edit: A strike in a foreign nation? Israel is unhinged and out of control. Bibi trying to start a world War in the middle east, and bring us into it. That pos bibi needs to die with the hamas leader

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Hamas is claiming it's an airstrike now

Iran probably took him out

:mjlol:

absolute madness
My guess is a low level body guard or someone one in Iran was paid to take him out.
There are so many people in Iran who hate this regime that will do it....

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My guess is a low level body guard or someone one in Iran was paid to take him out.
There are so many people in Iran who hate this regime that will do it....

time will tell

it definitely wasn't an airstrike unless they launched a drone from inside Iran lmao

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ah another bibi distraction, I'm sure he will drop a bomb on a Gaza camp tomorrow so it be under the radar. fukk hamas fukk israel.

Edit: A strike in a foreign nation? Israel is unhinged and out of control. Bibi trying to start a world War in the middle east, and bring us into it. That pos bibi needs to die with the hamas leader

as fun as it is watching you flail around in here why don't you try reading some books and educating yourself instead of spouting bs

you were gushing like a little girl in here when you heard Hezbollah killed a bunch of children yesterday playing soccer who were Arab Muslims btw

maybe time to unplug for a little while

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
as fun as it is watching you flail around in here why don't you try reading some books and educating yourself instead of spouting bs

you were gushing like a little girl in here when you heard Hezbollah killed a bunch of children yesterday playing soccer who were Arab Muslims btw

maybe time to unplug for a little while
How about you stop being a racist pos and show some empathy towards the 100s of thousands of Palestinians that have been unjustly killed by Israel. No one's falling for bibis distractions techniques and supposed failed national intelligence. He wants to remain in office, so he doesn't face his fraud charges by creating and amplifying regional conflicts. Luckily for him, he has a lot of powerful people in Washington that supports this war criminal and would love if he brought us into a regional conflict.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How about you stop being a racist pos and show some empathy towards the 100s of thousands of Palestinians that have been unjustly killed by Israel. No one's falling for bibis distractions techniques and supposed failed national intelligence. He wants to remain in office, so he doesn't face his fraud charges by creating and amplifying regional conflicts. Luckily for him, he has a lot of powerful people in Washington that supports this war criminal and would love if he brought us into a regional conflict.

Like I said you clearly need to unplug, Buddy.

There's not a racist bone in my body. Race really has nothing to do with this conflict.

I said on the last page that Hamas and Iran got all of these innocent people killed for nothing and it's a disgrace.

Grow up. Seek help

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
July 31, 2024, 12:32 a.m. ET44 minutes ago
Farnaz Fassihi
The last picture of Ismail Haniyah in Tehran on Tuesday showed him visiting a theme park exhibition of the “axis of resistance” landmarks, Iranian media reported. He is with the leader of Palestinian Islamic Jihad Ziad al-Nakhaleh and a group of men posing with a model of the the Aqsa mosque.

I was hoping he visited this there but apparently it's in Lebanon. Maybe Tehran has their own? Either way gold.

Memorial-Qassem-Soleimani.jpeg