Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Seems you all want it both ways. The world is simply course correcting on how we deal with terrorism. Human shields are no longer a safety net.
Calm your Zionist boner. Civilians have always been unfortunate collateral of war. You think only bad Germans died in WW2?

Targeting a neutral internationally neutral area without warning is how Israel wants to play it then their iron dome won’t save them from reprisals.

Human shields? Is that what you call that aid worker strike?
Israel changed the rules. Just like the US did with the assassination of Soleimani.
You are deranged. Ukraine killed Russian generals in their cars. if you can’t tell the difference between killing a general( which is always serious business) on a road, and killing a general inside of a embassy( a place where civilian business is conducted like passports and refugees that have nothing to do with what that person is doing). MBS killing that journalist inside an embassy is more in line with what breaking the norms you are talking about.

You and Israel just don’t give a f-k, thinking it is justified no matter what is totally different.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Calm your Zionist boner. Civilians have always been unfortunate collateral of war. You think only bad Germans died in WW2?

Targeting a neutral internationally neutral area without warning is how Israel wants to play it then their iron dome won’t save them from reprisals.

Human shields? Is that what you call that aid worker strike?

You are deranged. Ukraine killed Russian generals in their cars. if you can’t tell the difference between killing a general( which is always serious business) on a road, and killing a general inside of a embassy( a place where civilian business is conducted like passports and refugges that have nothing to do with what that person is doing). MBS killing that journalist inside an embassy is more in line with what breaking the norms you are talking about.

You and Israel just don’t give a f-k, thinking it is justified no matter what is totally different.
I've told you before I don't care if both groups bomb themselves into the 21st century.

But this idea, that you have to treat the government of Gaza (hamas), who purposely targeted civilians, with kid gloves is cognitive dissonance on full display.

You've somehow moved the goalpost from targeting civilians is bad to any collateral damage isn't okay. :mjlol:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I've told you before I don't care if both groups bomb themselves into the 21st century.

But this idea, that you have to treat the government of Gaza (hamas), who purposely targeted civilians, with kid gloves is cognitive dissonance on full display.

You've somehow moved the goalpost from targeting civilians is bad to any collateral damage isn't okay. :mjlol:
Stop:russ:nobody is listening to your BS “I’m above it all” six months later. You are invested and it’s obvious on what side.

so Hamas is a government which it suits your both siders bs and a terrorist organization when it doesn’t. Governments sign treaties and deals regarding their behavior in war. If Hamas “the government” hasn’t signed any deals then by your own standard they can kill whoever. Same reason the US can send Ukraine banned weapons cause we didn’t sign those agreements.

Ain’t nobody change goalpost. You are too stupid to understand than no one is operating from some fairytale where Israel was going to operate killing Hamas without casualties.

They are conducting their operations with such reckless abandon that only someone like you sucking their nuts wouldn’t see it.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Sir, aren't we already in the 21st century?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Stop:russ:nobody is listening to your BS “I’m above it all” six months later. You are invested and it’s obvious on what side.

so Hamas is a government which it suits your both siders bs and a terrorist organization when it doesn’t. Governments sign treaties and deals regarding their behavior in war. If Hamas “the government” hasn’t signed any deals then by your own standard they can kill whoever. Same reason the US can send Ukraine banned weapons cause we didn’t sign those agreements.

Ain’t nobody change goalpost. You are too stupid to understand than no one is operating from some fairytale where Israel was going to operate killing Hamas without casualties.

They are conducting their operations with such reckless abandon that only someone like you sucking their nuts wouldn’t see it.
Just say you're a little bytch scared of Iran. Instead of trying to be fake nuanced. :mjlol:

The government of Gaza waged war on Israel with an attack targeting civilians.

Now Israel is doing what they said they'd do in such event.

Y'all are twisting yourselves into knots trying to nuance your way around why what happened on Oct 7 is okay and why the aftermath isn't.

Fact is, both groups are engaging in barbarism. Just one group is better equipped and more prepared and are doing a better job.

If there wasn't an iron dome we'd be seeing the same shyt in Israel with the 12k rockets launched into Israel.

But like I said, Israel and Palestines existence moves my life zero percent.

Seeing y'all latch onto this shyt as some purity test will always be amusing to me.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Just say you're a little bytch scared of Iran. Instead of trying to be fake nuanced. :mjlol:

The government of Gaza waged war on Israel with an attack targeting civilians.

Now Israel is doing what they said they'd do in such event.

Y'all are twisting yourselves into knots trying to nuance your way around why what happened on Oct 7 is okay and why the aftermath isn't.

Fact is, both groups are engaging in barbarism. Just one group is better equipped and more prepared and are doing a better job.

If there wasn't an iron dome we'd be seeing the same shyt in Israel with the 12k rockets launched into Israel.

But like I said, Israel and Palestines existence moves my life zero percent.

Seeing y'all latch onto this shyt as some purity test will always be amusing to me.
You’re putting way too much effort into this thread to say you don’t care.

No one here is justifying Oct 7.

Guess what? It’s been six months since then and the response by Israel has not been proportionate. It has exceeded all limits. Man made starvation is occurring. Aid workers are getting hit. And in the midst of that, they want to start a regional war without being the ones seen as starting it.