jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The world central kitchen is the culinary arm of Hamas
World Central Kitchen’s chief executive, Erin Gore, said its team was “travelling in a deconflicted zone in two armored cars branded with the WCK logo and a soft skin vehicle”.

Despite coordinating movements with the IDF, the convoy was hit as it was leaving the Deir al-Balah warehouse, where the team had unloaded more than 100 tons of humanitarian food aid brought to Gaza on the maritime route.

Seriously though, this wasn't an accident. Suddenly a military with some of the most advanced weaponry in the world can't detect an aid convoy?

Israel has never wanted aid to get through. They want kids and women to starve and suffer. For goodness sake, when this war started these fukkers stopped the water supply coming in.

Israel should not be in charge of ANY Palestinian essential services. Yet the western world accepts and encourages it.

Wickedness.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Seriously though, this wasn't an accident. Suddenly a military with some of the most advanced weaponry in the world can't detect an aid convoy?

Israel has never wanted aid to get through. They want kids and women to starve and suffer. For goodness sake, when this war started these fukkers stopped the water supply coming in.

Israel should not be in charge of ANY Palestinian essential services. Yet the western world accepts and encourages it.

Wickedness.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Iran itself didnt attack the US Embassy. Its allied proxies did. And the one in Erbil was near the consulate.

What Israel did today was actually on the Iranian Embassy compound. It destroyed the consulate section. Direct attack.

Its a big intelligence failure by Iran though. Theyre hella compromised. The Israelis have ears within the IRGC...

Which makes the failure on October 7 even more puzzling.
Correct me if I’m wrong here. But this thread has two major themes:

Israel is committing genocide — bad.
The us is still funding Israel therefore they are responsible for genocide — also bad.

So why in this scenario, are you absolving Iran for doing the very thing you are outraged over the US doing?

I’m actually going to walk this a step forward.

How is the us supporting a secular and oppressive Israel any different than supporting a secular and oppressive SA, Qatar,Iraq, and Afghanistan?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Iran itself didnt attack the US Embassy. Its allied proxies did. And the one in Erbil was near the consulate.

What Israel did today was actually on the Iranian Embassy compound. It destroyed the consulate section. Direct attack.

Its a big intelligence failure by Iran though. Theyre hella compromised. The Israelis have ears within the IRGC...

Which makes the failure on October 7 even more puzzling.

The us is still funding Israel therefore they are responsible for genocide — also bad.

So why in this scenario, are you absolving Iran for doing the very thing you are outraged over the US doing?

How is the us supporting a secular and oppressive Israel any different than supporting a secular and oppressive SA, Qatar,Iraq, and Afghanistan

Political calculus keeps coming up about why we should be scared or outraged but everyone is usi g the same Sigma notion just with different variables.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Also, how have the lives of the 2 million Arab Israeli citizens lives changed since Oct 7.

This isn't a gotcha. I'm genuinely interested in your response @FAH1223 ?

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

How is the us supporting a secular and oppressive Israel any different than supporting a secular and oppressive SA, Qatar,Iraq, and Afghanistan

Political calculus keeps coming up about why we should be scared or outraged but everyone is usi g the same Sigma notion just with different variables.
I am merely stating a fact. Israel, the nation state, bombed Damascus where Iran's diplomatic compound was.

Iranian allies in Iraq have targeted the US Embassy in Baghdad. Iran itself targeted an area near the consulate in Erbil. But Iran itself did not bomb the consulate itself. It also hasn't via its army or the IRGC bombed the US Embassy directly.

Also, how have the lives of the 2 million Arab Israeli citizens lives changed since Oct 7.

This isn't a gotcha. I'm genuinely interested in your response @FAH1223 ?
Why dont you watch videos we've posted over the last 5 months? They are terrified of speaking up because many have been arrested for liking or saying things on social media.

There's been protests in recent weeks in Palestinian towns inside Israel and other Israelis have taken part in them.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

What are you even arguing here?

Israel didn’t need to attack an embassy to get these dudes. They weren’t hold up in a cave. They made a choice.

There have been rules of engagement for centuries in western wars. POWs, women, children, aid,etc.

Proxies, just like mercenaries or pirates, don’t follow those rules. Which counties have used to get around those rules. Israel isn’t a proxy. It’s not a mercenary or a pirate.

Iran uses proxies to circumvent the rules. The Us used the Mujahideen to circumvent the rules. Spain used pirates to circumvent the rules.

There’s nothing to absolve Iran of..they circumvented the rules. Israel made a choice.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
What are your thoughts about Chef Andres. I see people calling him out for supporting IDF and echoing their propaganda at the start of this conflict. Seems two-faced.

He’s a business man. Incredibly well connected to power brokers here. He was with Ted Leonsis last week when he and the Mayor announced Monumental wasn’t moving to VA. Chef Jose was lobbying big time.

He has contacts at the White House including a line to POTUS..

He was against raising the tipped minimum wage in DC while his restaurants are doing wonderfully.

And he was eating up that propaganda. His tone even before this incident had shifted though.

I don’t doubt his humanitarian chops though. WCK went from a $500k a year organization to $20M per year and in 2022 they operated on over $500M in contributions!! It’s a rapid rise and they’ve literally been deploying all over the world quickly and efficiently..

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Iranian allies in Iraq have targeted the US Embassy in Baghdad. Iran itself targeted an area near the consulate in Erbil. But Iran itself did not bomb the consulate itself. It also hasn't via its army or the IRGC bombed the US Embassy directly.
No one cares if you use a proxy. That's why the last two QUDS heads are dead.
What are you even arguing here?
They put the lives of others in danger by conducting and planning terrorism around civilians.

Seems you all want it both ways. The world is simply course correcting on how we deal with terrorism. Human shields are no longer a safety net.

Iran uses proxies to circumvent the rules. The Us used the Mujahideen to circumvent the rules. Spain used pirates to circumvent the rules.

There’s nothing to absolve Iran of..they circumvented the rules. Israel made a choice.
Israel changed the rules. Just like the US did with the assassination of Soleimani.