voiture

Superstar
Daps

I see nothing wrong with this. Every country has a right to dedicate which foreign country news organization can operate in their country.
If the Israeli government feels Aljazeera is a mouth piece for Hamas, then they can shut it down. The country is at war.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I see nothing wrong with this. Every country has a right to dedicate which foreign country news organization can operate in their country.
If the Israeli government feels Aljazeera is a mouth piece for Hamas, then they can shut it down. The country is at war.
Sounds like they want to ban the broadcast of their crimes

Only stenographers of the IDF allowed

voiture

Superstar
Daps

Aljazeera is not a neutral party here. It's funded by Qatar where most of the Hamas terrorist billionaire leaders live.
If they ban any other news organization other than Aljazeera then we should be concerned.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Not sure it's that specific. Looks like right wing fascists seizing upon an opportunity to pass unpopular legislation they attempted to pass before.

Think about all the shyt that came along eitht he DHS/ICE etc post 911.

From what we know, Israel seems quite content with posting videos of the shyt they're doing.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Aljazeera is not a neutral party here. It's funded by Qatar where most of the Hamas terrorist billionaire leaders live.
If they ban any other news organization other than Aljazeera then we should be concerned.
Qatar has its interests. But Al Jazeera is the only international organization reporting inside Israel, the West Bank and the Gaza Strip. All at once.

Sure, AJ Arabic can be out of pocket, I agree. But AJ English is a top notch operation.

With this move, I think the IDF will target the remaining AJ journalists in the Gaza Strip.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Qatar has its interests. But Al Jazeera is the only international organization reporting inside Israel, the West Bank and the Gaza Strip. All at once.

Sure, AJ Arabic can be out of pocket, I agree. But AJ English is a top notch operation.

With this move, I think the IDF will target the remaining AJ journalists in the Gaza Strip.

Where is Haniyeh anyway? One would think he would roll out of bed and walk to the AJ studio?

This Israeli government is probably more upset that AJ shares their internal discontent than what happens in 'Palestine'.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Where is Haniyeh anyway? One would think he would roll out of bed and walk to the AJ studio?

This Israeli government is probably more upset that AJ shares their internal discontent than what happens in 'Palestine'.
AJ was covering the massive protests this weekend in Israel. Protests calling for Netanyahu to resign and for a hostage deal. So that has set him off for sure.