LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
So you give no credibility to public claims of rape by media regarding Israeli women but you want me to give credibility to public claims of rape from Hamas aligned organizations?
Of course she had seen the evidence that's why she made that statement. Thorough investigation is needed but what I have seen is enough for me to conclude what we always know about Hamas.
Who should we trust, guys? Patten, who from her own mouth says she did not see evidence, or the known liar and genocide apologist @voiture who says she did? :patrice:

Just completely shameless. Insane.
Sartre_antisemitism_quote.jpeg

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White House says it has not been informed of any change in Israeli visit plans
The White House has said it has not been informed of any change in plans for an Israeli delegation to visit Washington, despite reports that Israel’s prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, has cancelled the visit.

White House spokesperson John Kirby, speaking to reporters, said US officials would still meet for separate talks with Israel’s defence minister, Yoav Gallant, on hostages, humanitarian aid and protecting civilians in Rafah.

Asked about reports that the other Israeli visit has been cancelled, Kirby said:

We were looking forward to having a discussion (about) alternatives and options to a major ground offensive because we don’t believe that a ground offensive in Rafah is the right course of action.

USA trying their best to be the adult in the room while Netanyahu throws a tantrum.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
US 'very disappointed' after Netanyahu cancels Israeli visit to Washington
The White House has said it is “very disappointed” that Benjamin Netanyahu cancelled a high-level Israeli delegation’s planned visit to Washington after the US abstained from a UN security council vote demanding an immediate ceasefire in Gaza.

As we reported earlier, Netanyahu’s office announced that a planned visit to Washington by Israeli officials, which was to include Israel’s minister of strategic affairs, Ron Dermer, and head of Israel’s national security council, Tzachi Hanegbi, will no longer take place.

White House spokesperson John Kirby told reporters:

It’s disapppointing. We’re very disappointed that they won’t be coming to Washington DC. to allow us to have a fulsome conversation with them about viable alternatives to them going in on the ground in Rafah.

A separate set of talks between Israel’s defence minister, Yoav Gallant, who is already currently in Washington, and senior US officials is expected to take place.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Imagine being a Hamas apologist?
Do better in life.

A UN envoy says there are ‘reasonable grounds’ to believe Hamas committed sexual violence on Oct. 7

I guess the UN is only credible when you pro-palestine crowd want it to be?

voiture

Superstar
Daps
lol wow

whose side is Abbas on?
Publicly all the Arab leaders offer support for Gaza but deep down I suspect they want Israel to fukk up Hamas real good so they don't have to do it. Anyone with half a brain knows Hamas is a remote controlled Iranian proxy that must be dealt with before it gets out of hand. Pay no attention to what the leaders say but to what they do...

This politco article offers an insight into what the Arab leaders really think.

"Arab States Are Giving Palestinians the Cold Shoulder. Here’s Why."

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It needs to be investigated and the soldiers involved punished.
What we do know for a fact is Hamas raping women to the point where they even broke their pelvis. Barbarians of the highest order.

“There were girls with broken pelvis due to repetitive rapes, their legs were split wide apart in a split,”

Hamas must be eliminated from the face of the earth for the good of humanity.
Neg.

Last edited: