voiture

Superstar
Daps
You work for the IDF. You keep posting hasbara bullshyt. ZAKA's claims have already been proven to be false.

Imagine being a Hamas apologist?
Do better in life.

A UN envoy says there are ‘reasonable grounds’ to believe Hamas committed sexual violence on Oct. 7

I guess the UN is only credible when you pro-palestine crowd want it to be?

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Do better in life.

A UN envoy says there are ‘reasonable grounds’ to believe Hamas committed sexual violence on Oct. 7

Not only did you pivot from "we know for a fact" to "there's reasonable grounds to believe", but the same article you posted says this:

Patten said the team, which also visited the West Bank, received information from institutional and civil society sources as well as through interviews “about some forms of sexual violence against Palestinian men and women in detention settings, during house raids and at checkpoints.”

You found confidence in this article to support your bias, but remained skeptical about sexual violence being committed against Palestinians.

You're a complete goofy and this is why no one takes you seriously.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Do better in life.

Again, you are the same cat that posted the NYT article about systematic rape conducted by Hamas.

That article was thoroughly debunked. One of the authors was a former IDF soldier with no journalist experience.

Y'all zionist scum love telling on yourselves. Embellishing shyt to play victim, when the same depraved acts y'all claim Hamas commits are routinely committed by Israelis.

The jig is up, the world is on to yall:umad:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Not only did you pivot from "we know for a fact" to "there's reasonable grounds to believe", but the same article you posted says this:

You found confidence in this article to support your bias, but remained skeptical about sexual violence being committed against Palestinians.

You're a complete goofy and this is why no one takes you seriously.
We know for a fact because the Israeli army have confirmed some of the victims ( dead and alive) of October 7th were raped. The UN says there are reasonable grounds to conclude that was the case. That's enough for me to come to that conclusion.

Likewise if sexual violence have been committed against the Palestinians, it needs to be investigated by UN and credible organizations.

Hamas gets no benefit of the doubt from me, they are terrorist organization so I assume the WORST when it comes to anything they are involved in.

Sir, I apologize for not giving any credibility to claims made by a terrorist organization.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Again, you are the same cat that posted the NYT article about systematic rape conducted by Hamas.

That article was thoroughly debunked. One of the authors was a former IDF soldier with no journalist experience.

Y'all zionist scum love telling on yourselves. Embellishing shyt to play victim, when the same depraved acts y'all claim Hamas commits are routinely committed by Israelis.

The jig is up, the world is on to yall:umad:

Should we believe the UN when they say there is a likelihood that Hamas committed rapes on October 7th?

Y'all? When did I become a Jew? Anyone who has the same position as the US government is a Jew according to you people.
Completely unhinged... borderline psychopathic at this point.

I have no idea where you come to the conclusion that Israel is in the losing position here. They are not the ones going around western capitals begging for a ceasefire but I will let you cook.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Should we believe the UN when they say there is a likelihood that Hamas committed rapes on October 7th?

Y'all? When did I become a Jew? Anyone who has the same position as the US government is a Jew according to you people.
Completely unhinged... borderline psychopathic at this point.

I have no idea where you come to the conclusion that Israel is in the losing position here. They are not the ones going around western capitals begging for a ceasefire but I will let you cook.
I said nothing about Jews. Y'all love to conflate "zionist" and "Jews".

Israel is viewed as pariah state at the moment by 90% of the countries in the UN. Israel is isolating itself. The is the beginning of the end of this failed colonial state

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Sir, I apologize for not giving any credibility to claims made by a terrorist organization.

I quoted the same article YOU provided.

The same article where you're picking and choosing what to believe and what to remain skeptical about, based on what satisfies your bias.

And you need a history lesson if you think the IDF has any credibility. Outside these last 6 months, they have a long history of lying and gaslighting that spans decades.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Reminder:

Pramila Patten, the one in charge of the UN report admitted they did not actually do an investigation, and the report was made based on "public claims" and statements that were featured in the news media, along with interviews with Zaka people who have already been caught spreading bullshyt multiple times. No evidence was gathered, nor was there any attempt to. By Patten's own words she could not verify any of the claims.
Israel has been blocking the actual UN investigation. They've blocked all attempts at an independent investigation from any organization.

@voiture is openly lying. These people lie as easily as they breathe.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Reminder:

Pramila Patten, the one in charge of the UN report admitted they did not actually do an investigation, and the report was made based on "public claims" and statements that were featured in the news media, along with interviews with Zaka people who have already been caught spreading bullshyt multiple times. No evidence was gathered, nor was there any attempt to. By Patten's own words she could not verify any of the claims.
Israel has been blocking the actual UN investigation. They've blocked all attempts at an independent investigation from any organization.

@voiture is openly lying. These people lie as easily as they breathe.

So you give no credibility to public claims of rape by media regarding Israeli women but you want me to give credibility to public claims of rape from Hamas aligned organizations?
Of course she had seen the evidence that's why she made that statement. Thorough investigation is needed but what I have seen is enough for me to conclude what we always know about Hamas.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Things bout to get interesting cuz the resolution just passed :ehh:
No it's not...

"The UN Security Council passed on Monday morning a resolution demanding an immediate ceasefire in Gaza during the month of Ramadan and calling for the immediate and unconditional release of all hostages."

It's has a condition...all hostages must be released. Let's see if Hamas uploads their end of the deal.
I like the word they used here "unconditional release"

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
The United Nations Security Council on Monday passed a resolution calling for an immediate cease-fire in Gaza for the month of Ramadan, breaking a five-month impasse during which the U.S. vetoed several calls for ending the war, even as the humanitarian toll climbed higher.

The resolution passed with 14 votes in favor. The U.S. abstained, allowing the resolution to pass. The chamber broke into applause after the vote.

The breakthrough resolution, which is legally binding and was put forth by the 10 nonpermanent members of the Council, was negotiated intensely until the last minute. The U.S. asked for a change in the text that removed “permanent cease-fire” and replaced it with “lasting cease-fire,” according to diplomats, language that would leave room for Israel to defend itself and called for both sides to create conditions where the halt in fighting could be sustained.