NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
A clear admission that Israel is denying Palestinians access to food, water, humanitarian and medical assistance.

Imagine openly admitting that even the US itself can't bring in food and water to the starving children of Gaza, but then go out and veto every cease fire vote and disparage South Africa's ICJ case.
what if i told you that maybe it's not a matter of not being able to, but of not wanting to...

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Sometimes you have to deal in absolutes.

What do we know? The US and the rest of the world has been toothless in stopping Israel from dealing or stopping aid. People are dying. If this move will get aid in I am all for it. This shouldn't be confused with effusive praise for the governments that have assisted in the horror show, but I hope this new method allows food and water and medicine to reach.
The port will take 30-60 days to build. Israel will also have to grant them the permission to build it.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The port will take 30-60 days to build. Israel will also have to grant them the permission to build it.
Yes. I dont see any other way at this stage based on the rest of the West's fear of Israel.

Israel not giving permission would be surprising, but uglier things have happened. Biden doesn't have the courage to push back during an election year, but maybe the UK, Germany and France would then grow some stones.

I would be good to have an independent body track the delivery of aid after the 'port' is built.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Better than what republicans would do right?
I think it goes without saying that the Republicans would openly support and push for the ethnic cleansing. We already know if Trump was still president that he’d have bribed Sisi to open the Sinai. Kushner would be profiting from settlement building in Gaza, etc.

But that’s not the discussion right now.

The discussion is… why pivot to building a pier when there are hundreds and thousands of trucks at the land crossings and nearly 70% of them can’t even get in. Why can’t we be the superpower and force the issue there?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Seeing a lot of liberals do this "UM, ACKSHUALLY!" shyt lately and it infuriates me.

Children are starving to death but you want to argue semantics:beli:

Also calling Tlaib 'tacky' and 'performative' because she had a sign calling for the end of a genocide of her own people :snoop:

Keep in mind these are the same exact people who try to cancel comedians over jokes, but silence opposition to genocide and ethnic cleansing.

Same exact fukking people. Chapelle making mean jokes about trans sends all the liberal outlets into rage with calls of boycott. Net and Yahoo kills 40,000 and displaces millions, well….you mustn’t talk about that.

Last edited:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
This is an interesting take on what’s happening. You should really start reading the articles you share, instead of just the headlines—if you can read them. I’m not sure you can read them at this point.
You’re being hysterical and lashing out for no reason. Get a grip. Any aid that the US can provide should be supported.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Seeing a lot of liberals do this "UM, ACKSHUALLY!" shyt lately and it infuriates me.

Children are starving to death but you want to argue semantics:beli:

Also calling Tlaib 'tacky' and 'performative' because she had a sign calling for the end of a genocide of her own people :snoop:

American liberals are not serious people. They are doing the “uhm aktually” act to not criticize the Biden administration for financially and politically supporting a genocide. Case in point, this post below:

You’re being hysterical and lashing out for no reason. Get a grip. Any aid that the US can provide should be supported.