Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bro really started drunk posting to trauma dump about why he hates Muslims. In a thread about something he claims he has no emotional connection to. :picard:

Hard to feel pity for a piece of shyt like him, but for some reason I do.

Then it makes sense why he's been riding Israel's dikk.

He's one of those nutters who thinks sky daddy will come back for him and his ilk once the Joos take over the temple mount or something, and he wants as many ahks taken out as possible:mjlol:

Wannabe assassins creed crusader ass nikka :laff:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

He's one of those nutters who thinks sky daddy will come back for him and his ilk once the Joos take over the temple mount or something, and he wants as many ahks taken out as possible:mjlol:

:dead:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Bro really started drunk posting to trauma dump about why he hates Muslims. In a thread about something he claims he has no emotional connection to. :picard:

Hard to feel pity for a piece of shyt like him, but for some reason I do.

I like how being angered by this genocide campaign boils down to "you're a Muslim, so of course you are angry," or "you are an immigrant," or "I don't acknowledge Hawaii." :dead:

For the record, I don't think @Pressure hates Muslims like @88m3 . Dude is used to being the smart dude among his dumbass friends and doesn't get that he isn't as smart as he thinks. A TLR poster.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Masks are really coming off for the higher learning coli IDF crew in the last few pages

It's just been disturbing honestly. No joy in watching some of the meltdowns and wicked statements in this thread

It’s super appropriate tho given the type of sick shyt they’re in support of. Only ugliness can come from this ugly behavior.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz

The Grayzone has obtained slides from a confidential Israel lobby presentation based on data from Republican pollster Frank Luntz. They contain talking points for politicians and public figures seeking to justify Israel’s assault on the Gaza Strip.​

Two prominent pro-Israel lobby groups are holding private briefings in New York City to coach elected officials and well-known figures on how to influence public opinion in favor of the Israeli military’s rampage in Gaza, The Grayzone can reveal. These PR sessions, convened by the UJA-Federation and Jewish Community Relations Council, rely on data collected by Frank Luntz, a veteran Republican pollster and pundit.