ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
American liberals are not serious people. They are doing the “uhm aktually” act to not criticize the Biden administration for financially and politically supporting a genocide. Case in point, this post below:
Not sure why you’re so adverse to reality and actual problem solving but it’s not a good look.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
How have I been advocating for ethnic cleansing? And yes it will be worse if republicans win
Yeah, it is “Trump will do a worserer genocide” argument. Genocide is genocide. The 30,000 people that are dead‘s last words were not, “at least it wasn’t Trump killing me, that would be worserer!”

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Yeah, it is “Trump will do a worserer genocide” argument. Genocide is genocide. The 30,000 people that are dead‘s last words were not, “at least it wasn’t Trump killing me, that would be worserer!”
Horrible logic. The starving people of Gaza will prefer the aid over not having it at all

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
How have I been advocating for ethnic cleansing?
um…

That’s a good point. Why aren’t Arabs in Egypt or other surrounding Muslim countries putting pressure on their countries to accept Palestinian refugees to end the suffering?
Because the alternative is to live under a islamo fascist or a judeo fascist regime. It’s easy for you say they shouldn’t give up the land when you aren’t living in the same harsh realities that they are right now. Given the chance I’d say a majority would rather live in Egypt or another Islamic country

Telling them to leave and go away from their home lands is ethnic cleansing—along with the killing, destruction of cultural artifacts, rape, torture and more.

You advocated for something Israel Fascist leader been asking Arab nations to do.

You are not a serious person.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Hey buddy, do you condemn Biden for supporting a genocide?

Do you support that Biden has helped make the US look weak on the international stage?

Biden providing aid to Gaza doesn’t make the US look weak. What an absurd statement. Magnanimous perhaps after Hamas killed US citizens and refused to provide aid to the Palestinian people that elected them.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
We are really going to argue over this bullshyt?

Yes aid is better than no aid.

No the administration doesn't get a gold star that excuses past transgressions because of it.

Stop the unserious posting.
What is the British government doing to provide aid or bring about a ceasefire or is Biden the only one deserving venom?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
We are really going to argue over this bullshyt?

Yes aid is better than no aid.

No the administration doesn't get a gold star that excuses past transgressions because of it.

Stop the unserious posting.
Hey, what's your country actually doing?

Please don't respond. I already know the answer. :mjlol:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is the British government doing to provide aid or bring about a ceasefire or is Biden the only one deserving venom?
fukk right the fukk off, you unserious clown. Look that my last few replies. See that I include other countries besides the US. That you would make that statement on last reply just reinforces what I said about you earlier. You are a fukking idiot.