mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Kids and civilians don't need to die, but the world is a better place without hamas.
No one is defending Hamas. :wtf:

But “eradicating” Hamas isn’t going to stop groups like them from popping up because of the sick shyt Israel has done and is doing now. Your brain is so inundated with US natsec crap you can’t see it doesn’t work.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Oct 7 was the equivalent of killing like 30-40k people by population which were primarily civilians. The daily rocket attacks on Israel for last decade(is it 2 decades now?) are on civilians.

Hamas etc, Hezbollah, and Iran's failure to wipe out all the Jews doesn't somehow change the intent.

I'm not a Zionist and I'm not fond of religion as I've repeatedly made clear on here

People have to stop dressing this conflict up and deal with the reality of the situation. The Jews aren't going to be "displaced" in the immediate future no matter how much you or anyone else want them to or how "right" or "just" people feel that is and the endless conflict and what we're seeing in Gaza now is a result of not finding meaningful permanent solutions.
This is truly unhinged.

“ Oct 7 was the equivalent of killing like 30-40k people by population which were primarily civilians”

This is a sick statement, but we have to remember you hate Arabs.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The problem for me isn't recognizing the indiscriminate bombing Israel is doing.

It folks pretending like hamas and hezbollah haven't been doing the same thing since at least 2005.

But since the iron dome has severely limited successful rocket attacks people pretend like it isn't happening and the intent isn't there.

It's results oriented thinking. Not the moral view they think they're engaging.
Crying for the bloods over the crips cause the crips got bigger guns and better aim :smh:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crying for the bloods over the crips cause the crips got bigger guns and better aim :smh:

False equivocation, distractions and Non sequiturs are all you Zionist bootlickers have left because it is even too gross for y'all to justify or excuse what is happening to the Palestinian people in the region.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:wow: Time and time again, it’s been proven that IDF believes Palestinians = Hamas but you still feel
“Those bloody Gazans should just lay down and take the beating”

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:wow: Time and time again, it’s been proven that IDF believes Palestinians = Hamas but you still feel
“Those bloody Gazans should just lay down and take the beating”
And historically Palestinians/arabs have felt jews shouldn’t exist….anywhere.

My opinion don’t matter. They are locked into their own fight to the death.

As an outsider, i see, the fighting stops when the losing side surrenders, but they ain’t ready to do that yet :manny: