LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
.... Do we actually know what the allegations against these UNRWA workers even are? Everything I've seen says Israel has refused to share details to the public. Other than hasbara bots on /r/worldnews and Nap, I haven't seen anything that makes any specifics claims. I don't doubt that UNRWA workers could have participated in Oct 7th seeing as they hire regular people from within Gaza, but money laundering? Unreported contact with hostages? Keeping hostages? Is this just Nap lying through his teeth as usual or am I missing something. Feels like Al Shifa hospital all over again.
that means somebody has to replace what is lost. the legal responsibility will fall on israel, but other countries can do it if they wish. the point is, they are not allowed to starve under occupation, and israel is identified as the occupier.
Do not feel like you need to argue with these morons. Anyone reading this thread knows they're full of shyt. You do not need to engage with people who refuse to engage in good faith.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
.... Do we actually know what the allegations against these UNRWA workers even are? Everything I've seen says Israel has refused to share details to the public. Other than hasbara bots on /r/worldnews and Nap, I haven't seen anything that makes any specifics claims. I don't doubt that UNRWA workers could have participated in Oct 7th seeing as they hire regular people from within Gaza, but money laundering? Unreported contact with hostages? Keeping hostages? Is this just Nap lying through his teeth as usual or am I missing something. Feels like Al Shifa hospital all over again.

Do not feel like you need to argue with these morons. Anyone reading this thread knows they're full of shyt. You do not need to engage with people who refuse to engage in good faith.
i have to admit, nap and his team are experts at online engagement. why did i let this happen? :snoop:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Like I said. Israel isn’t occupying Gaza. I know activists like to claim this however because it gives them a little “out” but after 2005, no Israelis are there.
ICJ just ruled on the 26th...

"Such provisional measures issued by the world court are legally binding, but it is not clear if Israel will comply with them...

The court ruled that Israel must do all it can to prevent genocide, including refraining from harming or killing Palestinians. It also ruled that Israel must urgently get basic aid to Gaza and that the country should punish any incitement to genocide, among other measures."

why do you think they were providing electricity and water along with the aid?

now this is the last post on this. you have the laws you can go read and the precedents of how gaza was sustained up to this point.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
ICJ just ruled on the 26th...

"Such provisional measures issued by the world court are legally binding, but it is not clear if Israel will comply with them...

The court ruled that Israel must do all it can to prevent genocide, including refraining from harming or killing Palestinians. It also ruled that Israel must urgently get basic aid to Gaza and that the country should punish any incitement to genocide, among other measures."

why do you think they were providing electricity and water along with the aid?

now this is the last post on this. you have the laws you can go read and the precedents of how gaza was sustained up to this point.

That ruling is because Israel is in conflict with a non-state actor in Gaza with a “responsibility” for civilians.

Thats not because “Israel occupies Gaza"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

They went from denying it to then asking why its “suspicious” the claims were sat on for weeks then claiming well the funders of UNRWA should ignore it and keep funding Gaza aid

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my comments had nothing to do with their alleged involvement or not with hamas. my comments are

a) this is an excuse to remove aid
b) there is a legal responsibility as an occupier to provide for the necessities of life

why do i always have to keep you guys on task?
Can keep folks who delight in genocide on task breh, it's futile.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
UNRWA will need to be dissolved immediately and it shouldn't be reconstituted until there are ironclad measures in place to prevent similar atrocities

Hamas's position is untenable to any sane person

Worst of all Hamas has completely annihilated any credibility that UNRAW had by infiltrating and embedding people in it. This is earth shattering.
On January 6th members of the US government were involved in and committed high treason that resulted in the death of innocent people.

Did you call for the government to be dissolved and for ironclad measure to be put in place to prevent this happening in future?

No, because the government serves an essential purpose.

No matter how much you try to call this a woman, we see the pig. That genocide lipstick ain't working. Try again.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
On January 6th members of the US government were involved in and committed high treason that resulted in the death of innocent people.

Did you call for the government to be dissolved and for ironclad measure to be put in place to prevent this happening in future?

No matter how much you try to call this a woman, we see the pig. That genocide lipstick ain't working. Try again.
The US Government isn’t relying on an external entity for basic functioning.

Nice try though.

The UNRWA is a charitable organization funded by non-Palestinian countries/entities.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

This is a terrible analogy. Jan 6 was about dissolving government. :pachaha:

Seems more in line with defund the police. :skip:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

One is accused of kidnapping a woman. Another is said to have handed out ammunition. A third was described as taking part in the massacre at a kibbutz where 97 people died. And all were said to be employees of the United Nations aid agency that schools, shelters and feeds hundreds of thousands of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip.

The UNRWA workers have been accused of helping Hamas stage the attack that set off the war in Gaza, or of aiding it in the days after. Some 1,200 people in Israel were killed that day, Israeli officials say, and about 240 were abducted and taken to Gaza.

maybe we shouldn't hand wave this away

:manny:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

One is accused of kidnapping a woman. Another is said to have handed out ammunition. A third was described as taking part in the massacre at a kibbutz where 97 people died. And all were said to be employees of the United Nations aid agency that schools, shelters and feeds hundreds of thousands of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip.

The UNRWA workers have been accused of helping Hamas stage the attack that set off the war in Gaza, or of aiding it in the days after. Some 1,200 people in Israel were killed that day, Israeli officials say, and about 240 were abducted and taken to Gaza.

maybe we shouldn't hand wave this away

:manny:
Hand wave away? Nah, I'm dapping all of them up. They are heros.

• Haha
Reactions: NZA