Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
im not the one arguing. he chose to quote me, so i responded. the west has been keeping them fed while they support occupation. that is a legal requirement of occupiers. it doesnt matter if it is done through charity or direct government action as long as it gets done. we currently see an end to this aid with no mention of a replacement, hence my comment.
Technically they're considered refugees.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Technically they're considered refugees.

where does it say israel's responsibilities changed?

also, does it apply even after israel moved millions into sections they ordered them to go and have surrounded them with tanks?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Even @FAH1223 admits these UNRWA workers used charity money to support HAMAS elements. Whats left to debate?

They use USA charity to attack Israel…and are shocked the USA wants to reevaluate those donations.

Tough luck
my comments had nothing to do with their alleged involvement or not with hamas. my comments are

a) this is an excuse to remove aid
b) there is a legal responsibility as an occupier to provide for the necessities of life

why do i always have to keep you guys on task?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
my comments had nothing to do with their alleged involvement or not with hamas. my comments are

a) this is an excuse to remove aid
That Hamas gifted UNRWA top charitable donors to be able to justifiable HALT aid
b) there is a legal responsibility as an occupier to provide for the necessities of life
This is untrue
why do i always have to keep you guys on task?
Because you have no point.

Now, is it HUMANE to keep those under occupation with enough sustenance to maintain mere viability? Sure. I’d personally say so. But “LEGALLY”…yeah thats not even close. I dont think you understand how lucky you are to have Western countries doing this shyt cause a lot of asian/african/eastern european countries would have left their enemies for dead.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
That Hamas gifted UNRWA top charitable donors to be able to justifiable HALT aid

This is untrue

Because you have no point.

Now, is it HUMANE to keep those under occupation with enough sustenance to maintain mere viability? Sure. I’d personally say so. But “LEGALLY”…yeah thats not even close. I dont think you understand how lucky you are to have Western countries doing this shyt cause a lot of asian/african/eastern european countries would have left their enemies for dead.
you are actually wrong on the laws. period.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
you are actually wrong on the laws. period.
Show me said law. Also, you’re gonna struggle defining Gaza as an occupation, since no Israelis live there.

See this little semantic game backfires rather quickly. Y’all already exploited “genocide” rhetorically and the ICJ didn’t even give you that lay up.