NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Hamas gave them that excuse

See, this is what happens when you keep biting the hand that feeds you.

What, again, did people expect?

UNRWA is a literal charity organization funded by the West. Are Arab countries funding UNRWA? Lets see.

Screenshot-2024-01-28-at-19-41-31.png

:gucci:

@voiture @Creflo ½ Dollar @invalid @Pressure @wire28 @ADevilYouKhow @88m3 @MeachTheMonster @Wargames @Tair @Da_Eggman
that's the legal obligation when you occupy people, of course the west was funding it

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

So it’s true?! :laff:

Well yeah that’s an L :mjlol:

That’s like saying “the CIA was aware where bin Laden was on September 12th but didn’t tell anyone until December 1” :troll:

Your BEST argument is that the news came out at an inopportune time? :gucci:

If I find out you used MY MONEY :dahell: for some bullshyt I’m gonna expose you WHEN I FEEL like it. :stopitslime:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
No. It’s not a legal obligation. That’s the point. It’s charity.
the starving of the people falls on the occupier. doesnt matter how they dont starve, the point is they cant starve under your occupation without you ending up on the path to genocide.

• To the fullest extent of the means available to it, the occupying power must ensure sufficient hygiene and public health standards, as well as the provision of food and medical care to the population under occupation.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
the starving of the people falls on the occupier. doesnt matter how they dont starve, the point is they cant starve under your occupation without you ending up on the path to genocide.
Seems like Hamas didn’t care about starving

• To the fullest extent of the means available to it, the occupying power must ensure sufficient hygiene and public health standards, as well as the provision of food and medical care to the population under occupation.

WHY DID HAMAS USE MONEY FROM THE WEST TO ATTACK ISRAEL?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

I mean what are you even trying to argue?

UNRWA is funded almost entirely by voluntary contributions. The only exception is a very limited subsidy from the Regular Budget of the United Nations, which is used exclusively for administrative costs. The work of UNRWA could not be carried out without sustained contributions from state and regional governments, the European Union and other government partners, which represented 94.9 per cent of all contributions in 2022.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
im not the one arguing. he chose to quote me, so i responded. the west has been keeping them fed while they support occupation. that is a legal requirement of occupiers. it doesnt matter if it is done through charity or direct government action as long as it gets done. we currently see an end to this aid with no mention of a replacement, hence my comment.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
im not the one arguing. he chose to quote me, so i responded. the west has been keeping them fed while they support occupation. that is a legal requirement of occupiers.
No. Its not.
it doesnt matter if it is done through charity or direct government action as long as it gets done. we currently see an end to this aid with no mention of a replacement, hence my comment.
Its a temporary halt from the people who freely and constantly outspent the critics of Israel