voiture

Superstar
Daps
@FAH1223 you really could just ban this dude and save everyone the headache. i'll never understand it
Go stick your head in the sand somewhere if you hate to see reality. In the real world not everyone falls for the hamas BS propaganda.
If it's investigated and concluded UNRWA employees engaged in the October 7th attack, the West should pull all funding and let Iran fund it since they put the battery in the back of Hamas.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Maybe, but why pretend this is some.new critique.

We had this discussion under the Trump administration when he wanted to completely end US donations altogether.

Back then the critique was UNRWA allowed Hamas to focus on arms trafficking and terrorism instead of governing and social welfare.

While there are some obvious :skip: in the overall argument. There were two points I remember being pretty fair.

One being what I mentioned above and the other that in the absence of the organization Israel would be more directly responsible for providing the welfare of Palestinians as occupiers.
Its so funny.

Israel has to act perfectly while we allow little ole poor Hamas to use diplomatic packages to move guns AND butter :troll:

Hamas blew that PPP money on rockets and bullets :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Anybody watching TYT right now?

Cenk and Ben Glieb go at it like every other week. :huhldup:
Ben aint even trying to argue. It’s kinda shocking how transparent he is. Cenk wins every debate but he’s so emotional you can see him actually just losing easy to score arguments and points.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Go stick your head in the sand somewhere if you hate to see reality. In the real world not everyone falls for the hamas BS propaganda.
If it's investigated and concluded UNRWA employees engaged in the October 7th attack, the West should pull all funding and let Iran fund it since they put the battery in the back of Hamas.
why you quoting me? :laff:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Its so funny.

Israel has to act perfectly while we allow little ole poor Hamas to use diplomatic packages to move guns AND butte
All I'll say is a lot of folks running eith the current narrative didn't know what UNRWA was when I mentioned it months ago and certainly didn't know the US has been the largest provider of domestic aid to Palestinians.

But that's the beauty of social media influence. You don't have to know anything. Just get fed narratives and follow the hashtags and repost whatever is agreeable with no scrutiny.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
All I'll say is a lot of folks running eith the current narrative didn't know what UNRWA was when I mentioned it months ago and certainly didn't know the US has been the largest provider of domestic aid to Palestinians.

But that's the beauty of social media influence. You don't have to know anything. Just get fed narratives and follow the hashtags and repost whatever is agreeable with no scrutiny.

I pointed out how Gaza was getting billions in aid and people attacked me for “ignoring” Israeli aid. Like damn. Again I don’t think any of us support the blockade but if these decisions by their leaders keep being reinforced by opportunists then Israel is always gonna react this way.