Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I think a few things are at play and depending on the person there’s probably some mix of reasons:

• People want to see an end to the humanitarian crisis
  • People don’t like the amount of civilian casualties being incurred
  • Some folks want to fulfill their belief that America has absolute control over Israel and can force them to do anything
  • Some folks take pride in it failing so they can push the narrative that Israel controls America and the other way around
  • Some folks want to feel like terrorism is the correct course and want to see them win
  • Some folks just hate Israel
  • Some folks want America to distance itself
  • Some folks don’t want us to spend more money
  • Some folks are afraid of a larger regional conflict
Add Some folks believe Israel has no idea what the endgame is.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Israel’s end game currently involves taking more land from Gaza and creating a buffer zone.

I think they can achieve that . Do you?
Nah.

If your goal is wipe out Hamas, what do you need a buffer from exactly?

Are you saying they can’t wipe out Hamas?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Nah.

If your goal is wipe out Hamas, what do you need a buffer from exactly?

Are you saying they can’t wipe out Hamas?
I’m sure they’ll keep killing people in the name of getting rid of Hamas after they create their buffer zone. :comeon:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I’m sure they’ll keep killing people in the name of getting rid of Hamas after they create their buffer zone. :comeon:
If they haven’t gotten rid of Hamas, how are they going to be able to create a buffer zone? The rubble of Gaza isn’t going to provide you with what you need to create a buffer. The resources need to arm and extend their forces into Gaza don’t exist.

Russia and America didn’t split Germany in the middle of WW2. They did it in peace time.

you just leaving forces opened to RPGs.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If they haven’t gotten rid of Hamas, how are they going to be able to create a buffer zone? The rubble of Gaza isn’t going to provide you with what you need to create a buffer. The resources need to arm and extend their forces into Gaza don’t exist.

Russia and America didn’t split Germany in the middle of WW2. They did it in peace time.

you just leaving forces opened to RPGs.
I’m sorry, but Hamas is nothing close to Germany and this is nothing like to world powers going at it.

It’s quite literally Israel bombing a region thy control of by source 7 decades ago, starving the civilians, and destroying whatever they feel like. Not to mention they already have control over the infrastructure.

You quoted me on a post I made about a call for ceasefire and the disproportionality and utter lack of hope for gazans is near the top of everyone’s list.

We don’t have to do this pedantry sir.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I’m sorry, but Hamas is nothing close to Germany and this is nothing like to world powers going at it.

It’s quite literally Israel bombing a region thy control of by source 7 decades ago, starving the civilians, and destroying whatever they feel like. Not to mention they already have control over the infrastructure.

You quoted me on a post I made about a call for ceasefire and the disproportionality and utter lack of hope for gazans is near the top of everyone’s list.

We don’t have to do this pedantry sir.
It’s with upmost respect I ask you not to weave such a thumper, dear sir.

You made a list and I simply added to that. Israel has no endgame. Which has been said quite loudly in the press. I did not say your points were wrong or the such.

Bombing the infrastructure means there is no infrastructure.

You’re right it’s not Germany. It’s not really anything cause no one, except Putin in Russia( wink), would thinking building a buffer instead of beating your enemy outright in a war isn’t a stupid idea.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It’s with upmost respect I ask you not to weave such a thumper, dear sir.

You made a list and I simply added to that. Israel has no endgame. Which has been said quite loudly in the press. I did not say your points were wrong or the such.

Bombing the infrastructure means there is no infrastructure.

You’re right it’s not Germany. It’s not really anything cause no one, except Putin in Russia( wink), would thinking building a buffer instead of beating your enemy outright in a war isn’t a stupid idea.
You don’t beat radical religious ideology with war. :manny:

that guy

Superstar
Daps

Typical degenerate Caucasian male. :scust:

He hates that people are seeing dead babies on his platform (that he didn’t even create). He doesn’t hate the fact that there are dead babies.

This is the same clown who’s building the worlds most expensive doomsday bunker so that he can hide like a bytch in the event of a world crisis but is too much of a sociopath to care about babies that can’t afford to just construct a $100 million bunker to shelter from Israel’s 2000lb bombs