MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
A

They would if they could get away with it quickly. Fortunately for them, the world wouldn't stomach "open" war crimes
Y’all claim the war crimes have already happened, and the genocide is under way.

Who is this “world” that would stop it, and why aren’t they stopping it already?

Surely if a bunch of people on the internet can see the genocide in process the “world” police can see it.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Umm, that’s kinda how genocide works.

I’ve never heard of anyone committing genocide by not aggressively taking out the people they want gone.

Maybe y’all should change his name to “kinda genocide joe” or “soft genocide joe”…..”maybe genocide joe”… :lupe:
No. That’s not how genocide works :mjlol:

I can tell by your political takes that you’ve never heard a lot of things. You don’t even understand what a genocide is :heh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No. That’s not how genocide works :mjlol:

I can tell by your political takes that you’ve never heard a lot of things. You don’t even understand what a genocide is :heh:
You don’t know any of my political takes and words have definitions.

It’s not me in here stretching the idea of what “genocide” means. :ufdup:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Let’s follow the logic.

You claim Joe Biden and Israel want to commit genocide and ethnic cleansing.

What’s stopping them?

You're a moron and your questions are stupid.

Why are there still Natives in the US and Canada?

Why are there still Aborigines in Australia.

Why are there still Kurds in Iraq?

These people were/are all victims of genocide. Can we at least agree on that?

Now do you see how stupid it is of you to deny a genocide simply because there are still people alive. What the actual fukk is wrong with you?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You're a moron and your questions are stupid.

Why are there still Natives in the US and Canada?

Why are there still Aborigines in Australia.

Why are there still Kurds in Iraq?

These people were/are all victims of genocide. Can we at least agree on that?

Now do you see how stupid it is of you to deny a genocide simply because there are still people alive. What the actual fukk is wrong with you?
In all of those situations the perpetrator didn’t show any restraint, sending aid and warnings, negotiating peace, etc.

Genocide is a deliberate wipe out. If Biden and Israel’s allies wanted Palestine gone, it woulda happened a long time ago.

You guys also claim that without U.S. involvement Israel would be wiped out.

Seems the U.S. involvement in this has prevented(or at least postponed) genocide on either side.

Maybe y’all should call him “no genocide joe” :ohhh:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
In all of those situations the perpetrator didn’t show any restraint, sending aid and warnings, negotiating peace, etc.

Genocide is a deliberate wipe out. If Biden and Israel’s allies wanted Palestine gone, it woulda happened a long time ago.

You guys also claim that without U.S. involvement Israel would be wiped out.

Seems the U.S. involvement in this has prevented(or at least postponed) genocide on either side.

Maybe y’all should call him “no genocide joe” :ohhh:

You seem to be having trouble understanding these concepts. Hope this helps.

eth·nic cleans·ing
/ˌeTHnik ˈklenziNG/

noun
noun: ethnic cleansing
  1. the mass expulsion or killing of members of an unwanted ethnic or religious group in a society.

gen·o·cide
/ˈjenəˌsīd/

noun
noun: genocide; plural noun: genocides
  1. the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You seem to be having trouble understanding these concepts. Hope this helps.

eth·nic cleans·ing
/ˌeTHnik ˈklenziNG/

noun
noun: ethnic cleansing
  1. the mass expulsion or killing of members of an unwanted ethnic or religious group in a society.

gen·o·cide
/ˈjenəˌsīd/

noun
noun: genocide; plural noun: genocides
  1. the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group.

So October 7 was Genocide :ohhh:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
So October 7 was Genocide :ohhh:
Clearly you're not here in good faith, so I'm not going to argue with you if this is how you choose to represent yourself, but they did have military targets and a clear plan of action outside of indiscriminately killing people. The goals seemed more in line with taking down military bases and acquiring hostages for trading than outright mass murder or expulsion. Horrible atrocity, yes, but I wouldn't see it as a genocide any more than I see Nat Turner's rebellion as a genocide. Intent matters, and Israeli officials have broadcasted their genocidal intent over and over and over again.

I get it though, can't argue with a dictionary so good old fashion whataboutism is always there when pedantry fails. There's also all the human rights organizations as well as genocide and holocaust experts coming out with statements pointing to genocide and/or ethnic cleansing, but if you're already trying to delegitimize a dictionary definition I don't think there's anything that will keep you from your denialism.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Clearly you're not here in good faith, so I'm not going to argue with you if this is how you choose to represent yourself, but they did have military targets and a clear plan of action outside of indiscriminately killing people. The goals seemed more in line with taking down military bases and acquiring hostages for trading than outright mass murder or expulsion. Horrible atrocity, yes, but I wouldn't see it as a genocide any more than I see Nat Turner's rebellion as a genocide. Intent matters, and Israeli officials have broadcasted their genocidal intent over and over and over again.

I get it though, can't argue with a dictionary so good old fashion whataboutism is always there when pedantry fails. There's also all the human rights organizations as well as genocide and holocaust experts coming out with statements pointing to genocide and/or ethnic cleansing, but if you're already trying to delegitimize a dictionary definition I don't think there's anything that will keep you from your denialism.
Hey man, you posted the definition. Now you wanna add qualifiers and nuance.

Crazy how y’all work around your own logic.

Now what Hamas did on Oct 7 was a strategic military opp :wow:

nikkas is Hamas stan’s now :mjlol:

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
As we all suspected. No way there was no indication. Massive failure

Another wild thing not discussed is the US has a secret base in Israel, near Gaza, yet was focused on Iran.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Hey man, you posted the definition. Now you wanna add qualifiers and nuance.

Crazy how y’all work around your own logic.

Now what Hamas did on Oct 7 was a strategic military opp :wow:

nikkas is Hamas stan’s now :mjlol:
I added no qualifiers or nuance. Intent is part of the definition. "With the aim of..." Argue with a dictionary, brehs.

How about that timing. You make a sarcastic quip about it being a strategic military op, and then in just the next post someone links an NYT article that confirms it was a strategic military op.

The translated document, which was reviewed by The New York Times, did not set a date for the attack, but described a methodical assault designed to overwhelm the fortifications around the Gaza Strip, take over Israeli cities and storm key military bases, including a division headquarters.

Must be hard living in an alternate reality.