THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Y’all post accounts of dead Palestinian kids and say “see this is what creates terrorists

You post accounts of dead Israeli children killed by those terrorists and say “It was a strategic military op, Israel shoulda been ready”

Hamas stans :mjlol:

shouldn't you be arguing over video game consoles you corporation dikksucker?

if microsoft come out and said they stand with Palestine your goofy ass would suddenly be out here reppin Hamas

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
shouldn't you be arguing over video game consoles you corporation dikksucker?

if microsoft come out and said they stand with Palestine your goofy ass would suddenly be out here reppin Hamas
With every response. You weirdos talk about anything other than the actual facts and words in my post

I don’t even know who the fukk you are. But you’ve exposed yourself as another dikkridding fakkit begging for attention :noah:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As we all suspected. No way there was no indication. Massive failure

We knew. I didn’t expect to get this level of confirmation until the smoke cleared.

Even more reason to pressure the Biden admin to fall back from supporting Israel’s crimes against humanity.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Hamas really thought they had a plan.

I guess so. Right?

I wonder why the renewed hostilities instead of continuing to negotiate?

Will there be a counteroffensive soon?

Hamas really needs to stop fighting if there isn't a plan. All they're doing is getting civilians killed. The longer this carries on the more steadfast the Israelis will be.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
In all of those situations the perpetrator didn’t show any restraint, sending aid and warnings, negotiating peace, etc.
What are you talking about?

We made peace treaties and deals and broke them all the time with indigenous peoples.

What do you think the Trail of Tears was? We took their land told them to go elsewhere where they would be left alone then took that land too.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Dude and his daughter will probably stay burned into my memory for the rest of my life.

So many Palestinians have been killed that it doesn’t shock people anymore. Everyone is numb to it and they’re just waiting for Israel to hurry up and finish.

And most of the Middle East are c00ns and sell outs. Too p*ssy to fight and don’t want to lose their wealth.

Fake ass Muslims.