Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
So Hamas just claimed the attack that killed 3 in Jerusalem this morning :snoop:

I'm sorry but their strategy makes no sense. Gaza is getting levelled and a temporary truce has been reached yet Hamas just going on the offensive giving further ammo for Israel to go even harder on Gaza.

Both Hamas and the Likud deserve each other. I wouldn't care much if civilians weren't the ones paying most of the price smh.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If you don’t see the genocide occurring right now then you’re either trolling or you’re IQ is lower than room temperature :ufdup:
Again, Biden, the U.S. and Israel have had the tools and according to you the desire to erase palestine for decades now.

They could level GAZA in one night if they wanted to.

Why not?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Let’s follow the logic.

You claim Joe Biden and Israel want to commit genocide and ethnic cleansing.

What’s stopping them?
They're hence making life tough for Palestinians to continue to live in the area by either killing them, unlaefully imprisoning them or destroying their belongings/ability to build wealth. Palestinians don't even have access to goods and services.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Again, Biden, the U.S. and Israel have had the tools and according to you the desire to erase palestine for decades now.

They could level GAZA in one night if they wanted to.

Why not?
So because the US and Israel doesn’t drop a nuke on the Gaza Strip, they’re not committing genocide :skip:

You’re a funny poster :heh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So because the US and Israel doesn’t drop a nuke on the Gaza Strip, they’re not committing genocide :skip:

You’re a funny poster :heh:
Umm, that’s kinda how genocide works.

I’ve never heard of anyone committing genocide by not aggressively taking out the people they want gone.

Maybe y’all should change his name to “kinda genocide joe” or “soft genocide joe”…..”maybe genocide joe”… :lupe: