merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
The terrorist is standing on a dead black man’s neck like it’s a trophy and that’s the best you can come up with?

I won’t take your word for it that he was a soldier either. You’re clearly a lunatic
Wearing military clothing for fun i guess? If you are black and IDF, you are a fukking brainless c00n. IDF are also a terrorist organisation and need to be wiped out, along with Hamas etc.

You support war crimes and have the gall to call anyone a lunatic :mjlol: go run along to your white massa

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
right on schedule, the c00n squad have assembled. You gonna petition to bring back slavery yet?
Low quality posting.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Low quality posting.

hold up, why are you engaging me? you said you wouldnt earlier in the thread (after making some weird homosexual advances asking to "check me out" :scust: )

fukk off back to sucking your massa you pathetic c00n maggot!

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
ONLY ONE SIDE INTENTIONALLY TARGETS INNOCENT CIVILIANS.. THE ONE THAT IS ACTUALLY KNOWN FOR A HISTORY OF COLONIZATION AND OPPRESSING

YOU GUESSED IT
Yes, Nazi Israel :wow: you're making progress zio-c00n :wow:

I repeat:

You literally caping for your white massa, they probably walk you round on a dog leash :mjgrin:

Have you seen what Israelis do to the ethiopean and black jews in Israel? You think those racist eastern european jews want your c00n ass in their racist country? You c00ns are pathetic :scust:

:russ:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
DID YOU KNOW BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MARRY NON-BLACK IN PALESTINE?

MEANWHILE IN ISRAEL..

AND MOST THE ISRAELIS IN ISRAEL ARE NOT EUROPEAN

:skip:

THE LIBERAL MEDIA HAS U RIGHT WHERE THEY WANT U

:francis:

That is factually wrong

Jews from Europe and the former Soviet Union and their descendants born in Israel, including Ashkenazi Jews, constitute approximately 50% of Jewish Israelis. Jews who left or fled Arab and Muslim countries and their descendants, including both Mizrahi and Sephardi Jews,[325] form most of the rest of the Jewish population.[326][327]

So it's a 50/50 split

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
No shyt news:

A senior Biden administration official said the death toll of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip is likely far higher than the 10,000 number being reported by the health ministry amid Israel's war against Hamas.

Barbara Leaf, Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs, told a House panel that those killed over one month into the war are likely "higher than is being cited."

• Dap
Reactions: NZA