ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
So like I said, the current state of Palestine serves the interests of other Arab nations in the region.

If Arabs cared about Palestinians they wouldn’t have left them rotting in refugee camps the last 60 years imo. The amount of crocodile tears coming from monarchies and dictators who oppress their own ethnic and religious minorities not to mention displaced Palestinians is enough to make your head spin.

People don’t like to talk about that though

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin

“Hamas leaders say they waged their Oct. 7 attack on Israel because they believed the Palestinian cause was slipping away, and that only violence could revive it”.

Interesting

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
AND EVEN THAT AINT TRUE

THEY DONT CARE BOUT NO PALESTINIANS

READ THE HAMAS CHARTER

CATS GOT ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHATS AT PLAY HERE.. ROOTING ON THE CATS THAT WANT EM DEAD. SOME SICK SHIIT.

Could you share a link to the original charter in English? I want to read it. I’ve heard it’s a real page turner.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

“Hamas leaders say they waged their Oct. 7 attack on Israel because they believed the Palestinian cause was slipping away, and that only violence could revive it”.

Interesting
There had been no real issues in over 3 years. It's accurate.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Could you share a link to the original charter in English? I want to read it. I’ve heard it’s a real page turner.

Here you go.buddy

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
Here you go.buddy

I asked about Hamas. I don’t think there’s a doubt in anyone’s mind about what Likud is.

Can you share the original Hamas charter?

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
Here you go.buddy

Furthermore, Hamas also agreed to join the Palestinian Authority in a unity government that accepts all previous PA agreements with Israel.

Did that ever happen?

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
But those Palestinian didn't steal their lands and properties from Jews, even if they arrive later they worked on their land and built it for generations. I guess if tomorrow Native Americans come to your house and told you that your house and properties that you have worked hard to build are located on land that used to belong to his ancestor so you have to move and give all your properties to them without compensation you should just accept it right?

Why are you even engaging this zionist cuck troll? He's a certified retard

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Damn, you'd be siding with the white people in South Africa
and there we have it, these so called black posters in this thread. c00ning it up, sccit, captain c00n aka creflo, pressure's bytch ass. wouldve supported their own slavery if they existed in the 18th century. . if they are actually black

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
HOW DO U DARE CALL PEOPLE SELL OUTS WHEN U LITERALLY CAPIN FOR ARABS?

:mjlol:

A NATION OF PEOPLE KNOWN TO COLONIZE BLACK COUNTRIES AND ENSLAVE BLACK PEOPLE

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

im caping for children not to be murdered and a people not be ethnically cleansed by a terrorist Nazi regime which is israel you weird (black? :russ: ) zionist fakkit. You literally caping for your white massa, they probably walk you round on a dog leash :mjlol:

Have you seen what Israelis do to the ethiopean and black jews in Israel? You think those racist eastern european jews want your c00n ass in their racist country? You c00ns are pathetic :scust:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
DID YOU KNOW BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MARRY NON-BLACK IN PALESTINE?

MEANWHILE IN ISRAEL..

AND MOST THE ISRAELIS IN ISRAEL ARE NOT EUROPEAN

:skip:

THE LIBERAL MEDIA HAS U RIGHT WHERE THEY WANT U

:francis:

I repeat:

Caping for children not to be murdered and a people not be ethnically cleansed you weird (black? :russ:) zionist fakkit. You literally caping for your white massa, they probably walk you round on a dog leash :mjgrin:

Have you seen what Israelis do to the ethiopean and black jews in Israel?
You think those racist eastern european jews want your c00n ass in their racist country? You c00ns are pathetic :scust:

:russ: