Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I’ve been commenting in yahoo news for the past 2 weeks. Shutting down CAC racists and debunking peoples weak attempts to rationalize what Israel is doing. It’s exhausting.

Israel could literally drop nerve gas on the entire population killing 2 million people and they would say it’s Hamas fault.

They’re making excuses for the West Bank Jew terrorists.

These Zionists Jews are openly bragging about ethnic cleansing and these people keep deflecting and making excuses.

This one person said 80% of the population supported Hamas. :snoop:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
As is pretty much any leader of country.
Look a lot of these guys don't like American hegemony.

So saying America should make decisions that would destabilize itself is acceptable because they also hope for civil unrest and social upheaval here.

As a result we end up moving far beyond the sane position that the Hamas attack was wrong and the Israeli response was haphazard and has led to unnecessary loss of civilian lives.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I’ve been commenting in yahoo news for the past 2 weeks. Shutting down CAC racists and debunking peoples weak attempts to rationalize what Israel is doing. It’s exhausting.

Israel could literally drop nerve gas on the entire population killing 2 million people and they would say it’s Hamas fault.

They’re making excuses for the West Bank Jew terrorists.

These Zionists Jews are openly bragging about ethnic cleansing and these people keep deflecting and making excuses.

This one person said 80% of the population supported Hamas. :snoop:
Congratulations, you're wasting your time.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Look a lot of these guys don't like American hegemony.

So saying America should make decisions that would destabilize itself is acceptable because they also hope for civil unrest and social upheaval here.

As a result we end up moving far beyond the sane position that the Hamas attack was wrong and the Israeli response was haphazard and has led to unnecessary loss of civilian lives.
Dudes have let internet outrage and disdain for cacs/jews consume them.

nikkas in here stanning hamas, hezbollah, houthi and other terrorist organizations, literally celebrating their bombs in support of their hate for cacs/Israel.

while also ignoring the fact that their freedom to call Biden and Bibi murderers and a$$holes, was afforded by Americans before them dying and killing for the same shyt.

I come back and check this thread every once in while, but it’s become such a shytshow of hate, propaganda, emotions, and fake news that it’s become unbearable to participate in :smh:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Are there really pro Hamas people? It seems much of the internet discourse is conveniently ignoring Hamas

I felt like after the attacks and people was saying feee Palestine off the back of Hamas actions I felt like that was pro-Hamas..

But a couple of people in here explicitly said they was pro-Hamas tho.

Regardless I think you can’t tell the story of civilians dying without telling the story of Hamas, Hamas is the main reason a shyt ton of civilians are dying. Their the only military who wants to kill their own people.

Last edited:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
while also ignoring the fact that their freedom to call Biden and Bibi murderers and a$$holes, was afforded by Americans before them dying and killing for the same shyt.

That’s the problem they think freedom is free, like the cost ain’t civilians and other people paying the ultimate fee for them.

The people that they stan go directly against all the liberties and freedom that America give them.