Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
That’s a campus police issue. I hope the idea isn’t that we don’t want the FBI to investigate accusations from campus police.

:mjlol:

Remember UVA?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You mentioned religion knowing I wasn’t referring to religion then go back to defending religion? :dead:

You're lying in multiple directions. First off, there is zero evidence you weren't referring to religion, as the comment you were responding to set an entirely religious context for the question and you didn't specific "ethnic diversity" anywhere in your response. Second, I already pointed out to you that the divisions in Lebanon ARE ethnic divisions, not just religious ones, and you ignored that and claimed I was "defending religion".

Everyone can see you clown your way through this response. You made a spurious claim that you still haven't been able to actually defend and now keep deflecting.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
They clearly wanted to kill the asset and did. It seems you just missed over the part where I said they were making it clear they want to terrorists and civilians to know that hiding amongst them is no longer a viable strategy.

:manny:

It ain’t ethical, but neither is hiding among civilians. The difference is no one is going to stop Israel from getting its lick back. :manny:

If they had been hiding under a Jewish settlement, would the Israelis have bombed the Jews to get to them, or is it specifically that they don't care about Muslim and Christian lives that allowed them to make this "unethical" decision?

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
They already do\have done this

This is crazier

You're right, they've always gone scorched earth at any mention of protests/boycotts. Al Jazeera did a four part documentary going undercover inside pro-Israeli lobbies. But in the end even Al Jazeera backed down and never officially released it. It's different reading about it and seeing it all caught on tape.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
They clearly wanted to kill the asset and did. It seems you just missed over the part where I said they were making it clear they want to terrorists and civilians to know that hiding amongst them is no longer a viable strategy.

:manny:

It ain’t ethical, but neither is hiding among civilians. The difference is no one is going to stop Israel from getting its lick back. :manny:

It’s funny if all the wars that’s been fought they suddenly want an ethical war :mjlol:

Hamas main defense is hiding with civilians and under civilians.

Sidenote this for all the pro-Hamas people.

Seems to me Palestine and the other Arabs got beef with the wrong people, instead of going at Israel they should have got Hamas out the paint. But hey it’s easier to just point blame at Israel. Hamas literally pushing Palestinians in front of bombs.:mjlol:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
It’s funny if all the wars that’s been fought they suddenly want an ethical war :mjlol:

Hamas main defense is hiding with civilians and under civilians.

Sidenote this for all the pro-Hamas people.

Seems to me Palestine and the other Arabs got beef with the wrong people, instead of going at Israel they should have got Hamas out the paint. But hey it’s easier to just point blame at Israel. Hamas literally pushing Palestinians in front of bombs.:mjlol:

"Ethical war" ?

So Mr c00n, you admitting that you're happily out there committing war crimes as part of the US army :scust:

Go run along for massa, c00n