Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

Superstar
Daps
fukk that lmao :laff: @987654321

ain't no way boss

Lol I’m not trying to step on anybody’s battlefield with loitering munitions on the prowl. I would say that they better put those dismounts to work protecting armor, but they’ll be exposed from above. They pushed in too early, this shyt is about to be super bloody smh.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Lol I’m not trying to step on anybody’s battlefield with loitering munitions on the prowl. I would say that they better put those dismounts to work protecting armor, but they’ll be exposed from above. They pushed in too early, this shyt is about to be super bloody smh.
they doing the spiderhole shuffle :dead:im calling out sick. already seen some stuff on r/combat footage with IDF getting smoked by drones too

i knew the complacency would be a big factor but geez.... its still small scale, but when their armor pushes through areas that have been smoked by aerial bombardments - they're doing exactly what you shouldn't be doing. letting infantry/support stroll in, mass up in the open like its a picnic, etc

just stuff that's avoidable at all kinds of levels.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
they doing the spiderhole shuffle :dead:im calling out sick. already seen some stuff on r/combat footage with IDF getting smoked by drones too

i knew the complacency would be a big factor but geez.... its still small scale, but when their armor pushes through areas that have been smoked by aerial bombardments - they're doing exactly what you shouldn't be doing. letting infantry/support stroll in, mass up in the open like its a picnic, etc

just stuff that's avoidable at all kinds of levels.
Yeap can't go thinking your superior because you underestimate your enemy specially an enemy that has to out smart you because all that tech they rely on