Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
nikka that’s facts.

If I was trolling I’d ask why you’re so upset about Israel when Hamas ruling for almost two decades without a vote of the people?

You good with that truth trolling. Bassam would be proud. :obama:

He canceled the meeting with Biden. Y’all were applauding it. :beli:

Those are 2 different meetings. :stopitslime:

Superstar
Daps
Nah, I think the IDF took a good look at itself and realized they aren't ready logistically to absorb and properly use the huge influx of activated troops. Then there is the quality of the troops. How many of them have seen actual combat? Going door to door in Gaza also means clearing miles of tunnels. IDF don't want those problems so they are just
Fake-and-dunk GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
with the ground invasion and dropping bombs in the meantime because that's really all they feel comfy with.

smh...

I’m probably wrong, so quote me with the “:umad:” if I end up being wrong, but this doesn’t feel like a pump fake.

I think they’re still just still staging and about to rehears before they push.The only problem is if they choose to limit civilian casualties.

That makes the difference between going door to door with individual fireteams to clear houses or receiving small arms fire and backing off a few city blocks to ask for immediate artillery suppression on a pre-plotted grid then walking through clear rubble with 240B’s and frags.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I think they’re still just still staging and about to rehears before they push.The only problem is if they choose to limit civilian casualties.
Why would they? The mask is off in just about every way at this point. The IDF ain't built for this and they know it. If they could they would. IF they do, I expect some extra sloppy shyt. Lots of friendly fire and what not.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Why would they? The mask is off in just about every way at this point. The IDF ain't built for this and they know it. If they could they would. IF they do, I expect some extra sloppy shyt. Lots of friendly fire and what not.
Because aside from giving or fukk or not, that part of that math is gonna inflame the region and their immediate neighbors. If they can barely deal with the Hezbollah who rolled out of bed to throw some shots, they're damn sure not looking to set it off with *everyone* while undertaking all of this.

Its clear they were running off emotion with the sole vision of remedying their wounded pride for about two weeks. Reality is setting in now and its clear they don't have 300,000 Chuck Norrises to make things happen.