Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Why the fukk do y'all keep quoting Nap's posts and tweets? :mindblown: I blocked dude when the Ukraine war started because the tweets were just useless garbage and it's amazing how not only that thread but this whole sub forum changed for the better.

This thread is filled with quotes from "You are ignoring content by this member" and one of y'all getting pissed off at Nap :dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why the fukk do y'all keep quoting Nap's posts and tweets? :mindblown: I blocked dude when the Ukraine war started because the tweets were just useless garbage and it's amazing how not only that thread but this whole sub forum changed for the better.

This thread is filled with quotes from "You are ignoring content by this member" and one of y'all getting pissed off at Nap :dead:
New Andrew Callaghan clip:

:wow:

Last edited:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I’m probably wrong, so quote me with the “:umad:” if I end up being wrong, but this doesn’t feel like a pump fake.

I think they’re still just still staging and about to rehears before they push.The only problem is if they choose to limit civilian casualties.

That makes the difference between going door to door with individual fireteams to clear houses or receiving small arms fire and backing off a few city blocks to ask for immediate artillery suppression on a pre-plotted grid then walking through clear rubble with 240B’s and frags.
What is your opinion on the current bombing and its impact on a ground operation ? Doesnt it make it way harder for the IDF to navigate through the rubble ? I'm guessing there will also be motorized brigades with the infantry.

Superstar
Daps
What is your opinion on the current bombing and its impact on a ground operation ? Doesnt it make it way harder for the IDF to navigate through the rubble ? I'm guessing there will also be motorized brigades with the infantry.

I don’t have much of an opinion because I can’t see it from overhead, and I don’t know anybody involved. It can definitely make things extremely difficult, or easy, depending on what their goal is.

It mostly denies fortress like structures to the defense, and keeps them from being able to defend/ambush in large organized groups.

Again, a lot depends on what they want their assault’s end state to be and how they choose to enter