intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

I'm not trusting anything that come from Twitter regarding this conflict. Too many people with an agenda.

Feels like it's better to wait a day or two for the smoke to clear to get better analysis.
Sure but people need to stop posting headline aggregators and randos just because they have high engagement. If you don't know the motherfukker tweeting and can't verify that they have a credible employer, then don't fukking post it.

It's really not that complicated and HL should be better than TLR on this.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
confirmation bias is real

While this thread is about the conflict (obviously) - this statement holds true in just about every avenue of my life.

The older I get the more I realize life is just a continuous loop of confirmation bias, which is why i just become more and more apathetic towards “serious discourse”. Just a bunch of people who want to be heard.

If you do a search on this subforum wonder what the difference would be comparing “wrong” and “I was wrong” :mjlol:.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

I actually think Iran is pretty competent, militarily. I also have enjoyed the company of every Iranian person I’ve happened to meet. But they’ve made too many piss poor decisions these past two decades to be playing anything but checkers lol.
It was more a call back to chatranj and its cultural importance in Persia :whoa:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

Sure but people need to stop posting headline aggregators and randos just because they have high engagement. If you don't know the motherfukker tweeting and can't verify that they have a credible employer, then don't fukking post it.

It's really not that complicated and HL should be better than TLR on this.

Is that a Black woman raising her hands to stop humanitarian aid to Gaza????

I don't see how she sleeping well this week or this month. :picard: