mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I was always under the impression that @88m3 was a woman and @John Reena was his male alias. Every post by @88m3 sounds like something Chelsea Clinton would say.

I remember an old thread @88m3 made about a trip she/he had to Tel Aviv with the girls, so it's very obvious they have a dog in this fight. But as it's no longer in vogue to say Islam is a plague and call for annihilation, they now post passive aggressive statements and 'just asking' questions.

Which is different from other resident 'pragmatic/realpolitik' posters who when confronted with the fact that the 'team' they side with is hypocritical and in support of genocide turn to trolling. They can troll because it ultimately doesn't affect them and allows them to deflect from their hypocrisy.
Interesting. Whatever is behind @88m3 has a wild backstory. I legit learn a new thing in their background each day.

One thing I am sure of is they are an Islamaphobe.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
the fact Israel hasn't moved yet is very interesting...its like their card got pulled... the USA seems to be holding them back...
Because they know a ground offensive is an even bigger L and outside of pleasing hardliners, it strategically makes things worse.

Which is all the more reason Iran put the battery in Hamas' backs. When you take a step back after the emotional response to it all, you really see that this entire thing couldn't have any other goal than putting Israel and the West in a vulnerable position. Hamas can't beat them in a military offensive and Israel has no chance of dismantling Hamas permanently, so what then is the goal? To damage the new relations they've built with UAE, the Saudis, and other Sunni Arab supporting countries - who are all major supporters of Palestine, diminishing any ME stability. This is obviously something that only Iran really benefits from.

Timing is too perfect. No House Speaker to approve funding to Israel or Ukraine, so strategically the US is forced to make a choice. So naturally Blinken, Austin, Biden and everyone else behind closed doors is telling them that if they keep this up, in 30 days all the world is going to remember is hundreds of thousands of Palestinians they're about to kill and the million plus they've displaced. The US position will have to be strong on the matter and they'll have to put some distance between themselves and Israel with an upcoming election and a climate of ongoing political fukkery domestically, this is not what the Biden administration will want to be fielding questions on all 2024.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Because they know a ground offensive is an even bigger L and outside of pleasing hardliners, it strategically makes things worse.

Which is all the more reason Iran put the battery in Hamas' backs. When you take a step back after the emotional response to it all, you really see that this entire thing couldn't have any other goal than putting Israel and the West in a vulnerable position. Hamas can't beat them in a military offensive and Israel has no chance of dismantling Hamas permanently, so what then is the goal? To damage the new relations they've built with UAE, the Saudis, and other Sunni Arab supporting countries - who are all major supporters of Palestine, diminishing any ME stability. This is obviously something that only Iran really benefits from.

Timing is too perfect. No House Speaker to approve funding to Israel or Ukraine, so strategically the US is forced to make a choice. So naturally Blinken, Austin, Biden and everyone else behind closed doors is telling them that if they keep this up, in 30 days all the world is going to remember is hundreds of thousands of Palestinians they're about to kill and the million plus they've displaced. The US position will have to be strong on the matter and they'll have to put some distance between themselves and Israel with an upcoming election and a climate of ongoing political fukkery domestically, this is not what the Biden administration will want to be fielding questions on all 2024.

Israeli military doesn’t want to fight a war on two fronts. In Gaza and at the Lebanese border lands.

Hezbollah is much stronger than they were in 2006. Years of fighting in Syria and the aid from Iran are huge.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Dude used to say he was Jamaican then we heard his voice on the HL podcast and he sounded like a white librarian.
Dawg there’s alot of Jamaican c00ns out here

TRUST

My whole family is Jamaican. I know how some of them operate with that White Supremacy mentality

I’m not tryin to insult the dude you talkin about either just stating a fact