Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
are we sure they're killing them because they're Jews and not Israelis?

anyway whether hamas had just focused on military targets and avoided civilians, palestinian civilians were going to get killed by the IDF in response anyway. that's been the cycle. hamas sends some rockets into israel, israel bombs some building that has civilians in it because hamas fighters are in the building as well.
Very true, but it feels like there's a difference between unintended casualties/collateral damage versus actively seeking out civilians to kill, no?
The former is extremely morally sus but at least has a semblance of military stratagem, while the other is just violence to incite terror and kill people.

This definitely makes me forget about the part where they broke her legs, stripped her naked, spit on her and paraded her through the streets :banderas:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Israel going to be wild as fuk the next 6 months. Egypt told him about the plans, Bibi was like :manny:
you notice the dialogue about any kind of UN peacekeeping or observer entity is barely a peep when anywhere else in the world its the first order of business when conflict looks unavoidable years out

israel is answering for warcrimes *way* after the fact.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
This shyt is crazy. Wars are ugly, brutal, and unforgiven.

I remember the rage in America after 9/11. If we would've had a direct enemy that did it, we would've been doing what Israel is doing now.

I watched old war documentaries and it's chilling. Humans can be complete salvages to each other.

My faith in God has taken a huge hit over the years. How can you allow this horror??
:mjcry: