that guy

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is crazy. Wars are ugly, brutal, and unforgiven.

I remember the rage in America after 9/11. If we would've had a direct enemy that did it, we would've been doing what Israel is doing now.

I watched old war documentaries and it's chilling. Humans can be complete salvages to each other.

My faith in God has taken a huge hit over the years. How can you allow this horror??
:mjcry:
Can’t be mad at God for what humans choose to do with free will

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
are they running the military? miss me with the propaganda. we have racists in america who call for black genocide at rallies, does that represent the government's stance?
Typical “just a few bad apples” response lol. Of course.

Meanwhile anyone in this thread who says Palestine deserves to be free of colonization and oppression is called an anti-Semite who hates Israel.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Arabs and Jews have beef going back to the Bible times, but this current shyt show started because of the British. Following ww2, the Brits created Israel and took land from Palestine to do it. The Arab world went to war with the new country of Israel and lost. Israel took more land following the war. That's the short simple version.

Most of the world's current hot spots are because of the British empire
I said in the other thread, if Germany had to pay restitution for ww1 and ww2 then Britain should have to pay restitution for this conflict

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Typical “just a few bad apples” response lol. Of course.

Meanwhile anyone in this thread who says Palestine deserves to be free of colonization and oppression is called an anti-Semite who hates Israel.

Good fukk, I hate the word so much. If they're all (well, most) Semite, how can they be anti-Semitic. It's like Tutsis calling Hutus anti-Bantu.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Good fukk, I hate the word so much. If they're all (well, most) Semite, how can they be anti-Semitic. It's like Tutsis calling Hutus anti-Bantu.
The irony is that the Israeli occupation of Palestinian lands and the associated atrocities committed against the Palestinians is the most anti-semitic thing occurring in the world today

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
are they running the military? miss me with the propaganda. we have racists in america who call for black genocide at rallies, does that represent the government's stance?
No they aren't running the military, but the military current action is to Flatten an area full of kids and to restrict the delivery of food and fukking water.

THAT'S THE ISRAELIS GOVERNMENT STANCE.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I legit wonder if India will send soldiers since they're such a growing regional partner and modi is so anti-muslim

India recognizes the State of Palestine within the 1967 borders. It has an Embassy in Ramallah. Palestinians have an Embassy in New Delhi.

So while Modi has gotten closer to Israel... he is the first Indian leader to visit the Palestinian territories.