The Official "I Don't Leave A Tip" Thread

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I know when we were on SOHH in TLR there were plenty of arguments/discussions based around tipping waiters/waitresses, doormen, coffee baristas :dry:, bartenders, etc. And there were definitely a few posters who wanted you to believe that if you didn't tip someone you deserved the chair (in particular one female poster who was obsessed with the "White is right" theories).

But after another night of wack ass service at Hooters of all places, I decided to start The-Coli off right with a...

fukk Tipping Thread.

Any time I see someone working in customer service and she's looking at me as though she deserves a tip, I'm hitting her with the...

:childplease: :pacspit: :sitdown: :scusthov: :what: :wtf: :yeshrug: :noah:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't tip, like I always say why subsidize the restaurant for paying their employees cheaply.

And any place that inserts the tip in the bill good luck getting that from me.

Waitresses etc should stop crying and get paid min wage like folks at McDonald's instead of trying to be greedy by making less than min wage, and using that as sympathy to garner tips

I never tip and I never will.

I remember I went to a restaurant ate my meal think it came up to 12.56 or something I gave 13 and waited for my change and walked out this chick basically threw the change at me, I was appalled, and complained and gor a gift card

Only tip I'll give is the buzz in home alone 2

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
i don't leave tips, if these waiters/waitresses want to get a tip they better do more than do their job. fukk these whiny fakkits and bytches expecting EXTRA for their job. nah bytch, go on the street corner if you want a tip.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
i dont mind tippin at a resturaunt

but i aint tippin no fukkin pizza delivery guy, last one tried to give me the :sadcam: and asked 'do i get a tip sir?'

i just :childplease: him and closed the door on his ass

:pacspit: pizza hut!

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I tip and tip well. It's nothing to me. But they should just on and add gratuity to the bill. And if someone wants to tip on top of that fine.

A gaggle of negresses in Houston got locked in a Ching Chong spot the other night because their cheap asses didn't want to pay the 17% gratuity for a party of five or more. The police were called. They paid. :smugfavre:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I never understood this. I'm like you already took a tip without asking me and you want me to give you more :childplease:

My bill came out to $9.95, I handed the waitress a $20, went to the restroom, sat back down and she had given me a $5 and five $1s. I just figured if she was going to steal that last five cents from me then she doesn't deserve a fukking tip. :jawalrus:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
i tip

but if i get shyty service why the fukk should i tip. fukk if your crowded do your damn job.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
i try to tip. its one thing if they hit you with some shyt like they deserve a damn tip :birdman: i don't play that shyt at all, but if they did right by you and gave good service why not??? hell they gotta eat too. i'll never understand how a nikka can walk into a restaurant with the mindset that they flat out won't tip a damn thing regardless, then act appalled when they get shytty service

i dont mind tippin at a resturaunt

but i aint tippin no fukkin pizza delivery guy, last one tried to give me the :sadcam: and asked 'do i get a tip sir?'

i just :childplease: him and closed the door on his ass

:pacspit: pizza hut!

don't order from there ever again.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The way I see it, if you're willing to spend the money going out to eat then your ass shouldn't be too cheap to tip. I tip if I get good service, and when I tip I tip handsomely. Gotta make up for all the dusty people out there spreading the stereotype that "black people don't tip well".

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way I see it, if you're willing to spend the money going out to eat then your ass shouldn't be too cheap to tip. I tip if I get good service, and when I tip I tip handsomely. Gotta make up for all the dusty people out there spreading the stereotype that "black people don't tip well".

Exactly.

Why exactly are you even going out to eat if you're so adamantly against tipping?

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
blacks are known for not tipping (not saying all) and thats why they get poor service at restaurants.

taxi drivers make money based off tips too and ya'll wonder why they never stop for ya'll