The Official Hurt Business Thread #THB Edit: Back in Business?

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
They should of not of taken a clean pin against Ali,Ricochet, and Crews. If they were going to lose it should of been a DQ
:stopitslime:

If they’re being positioned against Retribution they need to stay dominat

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Don't know if I agree with Cedric.

But anything to get Shelton in a deserving role is awesome

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that Apollo Crews should've joined instead of Cedric, he would make be a better smug heel than Cedric and had a better reason to join than Cedric..

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:wow:

EpufnDyWwAEiu6x

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s nothing at all wrong with Cedric in Hurt Business, he’s literally been perfect in his role. Crews hasn’t shown a single thing personality wise to even say that. He’s currently more Ricochet than Cedric.

Apollo was cutting some fire promos when he was US Champ bruh, i never even liked him and always thought he was corny, but his US Title run made me a fan, THB (especially MVP) did a good job at making him look like a star..

I was hoping after Apollo lost his title that they would go with him joining THB as a heel desperate to cling on the little shine that he finally got, especially after all the props MVP would give Apollo in his promos, but instead THB just beat him back into smackdown oblivion..

I was also hoping for ricochet & cedric to be a heel team on smackdown with malcolm bivens as their mouthpiece just so that the street profits could have another black excellence team to feud with to replace new day, but it looks like y'all aren't having any of this so imma step back on this one lol..

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok

*takes deep breath*

Who are Hurt Business and why should I care?

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
of course its a dope stable they stole it from TNA

THIS

hurt business is just a watered-down midcard version of BDC with no clout or political power.

I’ll be honest they probably should have taken Ricochet instead. If only so that MVP could talk for him.

cedrick is sorta their spin on kenny king.

Last edited: